Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook-ah" Napatingin ako kay Bambam hyung na tumawag sakin.

"Mwo? "

" Charlien's cute " He smiled while looking at chans.

" So what" He laughed at my reply.

"Nothing-" Hyung was cut by Chans' Shout

"OMAYGHAD WE FOUND A BROWN PAPER~! " Chans

" Where?!" I immediately run towards her.

"... Up that tree... " She said with a disappointed tone.

" Shit.. Its too high! " Bambam, well i agree.

" Who's gonna climb up there? " Bambam.

We walked a little distance a way from the tree.  Chans was left there she was just looking at the tree.

" I'll climb! " I said

" Good! I'll be your back up! " Bambam. Tzuyu and Jihyo laughed at his cowardly laugh. I laughed too and faced the tree again.

Wtf.....

" Chans!  What the hell! " Tzuyu said when we saw Chans climbing at the tree.

" Shush unnie! Im concentrating! " Chans

We just watched her from above.  Watching every step she make.

" A-ah ugh" She sounds like she's struggling. Of course she's struggling!  she's climbing a very tall tree idiot!.

She was close to the brown paper when the brach she's stepping cracked which means its going to break!

"Fuck! " I shouted

" Kook!  calm down" Jihyo noona.

The cracking starts getting louder.  Chans suprisingly jumped and reached the brown paper but when she landed at the braches the Branches broke caused her to fall.

"KYAAAAAAH I WANNA LIVEE! " Chans said as she fall.

On my instict i  was going to catch her.  But only part that i catched is her  Shoulders,  Which was good.  On the other hand her legs fall to the ground which made a very strong impact.

" A-ah WAAAAAAH MY LEGS HUHUHU" She cried very load so Bambam and i carefully lifted her. 

"You think its broken? " I asked Jihyo. She touched  Chans' legs to try to feel the broken bones.

" Hmm No BUT it will leave a lot of bruises" I sighed in relief.

"Jungkook-ah" Chans called me while crying.

"Yeah?"

"I-I cant walk" Chans said while crying.  I put her down and bended down to her.

"Piggy back ride? " Chans,  she quietly nodded. I felt her arms on my shoulder and legs on my waist.

" Ready? " I asked.

" Y-Yeah" She said as she nodded. Unti unti akong tumayo. She's like a feather.

"Gawd you're so heavy!" I act like im suffering from her weight.

"Yah! " She jokingly hit me at my chest then burriend her face my shoulders.

Diko namalayang naka tingin pala samin sila Tzuyu.

" What?"

"Nothing" Tzuyu laughed.

"Anyways we got a Brown paper which means... 15 pts! well thats good" Bambam.

"Ilan na kayo nakuha ng iba? " Chans.