Chapter 1 A Rejection On My Birthday Is Exactly What I Wanted

Dawn's POV~ Monday morning 6 AM

"DAWN GET YOUR FAT WHALE BUTT DOWN HERE AND MAKE ME BACON!!" My brother, Derrek screamed. What a way to wake up on your birthday.

I jumped out of bed and brushed and styled my hair(like the cover photo, but more blonde) and dressed in a long sleeved black shirt and ripped black pants with black vans.

I like black.

I ran downstairs and immediately started preparing breakfast.

Everyone was sitting down at the pack house dinning table waiting for me to server them the Belgium waffles and bacon they did not deserve.

No one even said happy birthday.

"Hurry up you emo hoe!" my banshee- I mean sister- screeched.

I put the food on a tray and set it down on the table and the battle broke out.

"MINE"

"GIVE ME DAT BACON"

"OUCH! that was my hand!"

I shook my head and went in the kitchen and grabbed an apple and my skate board and ran out the door. I was not welcomed at the breakfast table and I wasn't allowed the joy of bacon and waffles.

I skated to school and threw the rest of my apple in the trash. I picked up my skate board and walked in the doors to my locker.

"Ms. Knight, what are you doing here so early?" The principle Mr. Ratsneck(lololol) screeched.

"Avoiding rats but I guess that isn't happening" I said as I grabbed my stuff for class.

Mr. Ratsneck was a short fat umpa lumpa that has 3 hairs that he gels over his head like it makes him have hair. Obviously human.

He just sneered and stomped away to bug the new pretty art teacher, Ms. Willow.

I walked to my first class, English, which is my favorite subject and has the bet teacher EVER, Mrs. Wolcott. SHES AWESOME. And she lets me eat lunch in her classroom. Honestly she's the closest thing I've had to a mother since my mom and dad died when I was 10. She's from a neighboring pack that we share with the school besides the humans.

"Hey Dawn! Happy birthday!"

"Thanks Mrs. Wolcott." I say as I sit in my seat. People should be arriving at school by now.

~TIME SKIP NARWHALS AND UNICORNS~

School~ everyone at their lockers or leaving

"Hey fat chick!"My sister said, she has this voice that sounds like monkeys when someone steals their bananas making music with nails in a blender.

"Hey hoe who just exited the janitors closet" I said as I got my skateboard out.

"Shut up" she said. I smirked, she did just exit the janitors closet, along with the new alpha Collin.

I turned around and bumped into solid wall. Sparks. That's all I felt. But Last time I checked there wasn't a wall right beside my locker. Nor did it breath. I looked up into his caramel eyes. Alpha Collin.

"Mate" barely a whisper but I know he heard.

His eyes softened for a moment then hardened. He grabbed my arm and dragged me outside.

"I, Collin Smith reject you, Dawn Knightz, as my mate and luna."

My whole world shattered in seconds of the words that past his lips.

I threw my skateboard down at started skating away as tears ran down my face.

This is the last straw.

I'm running away. And I am never coming back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that guys? This is my first story. In very excited. I do take suggestions for my story and I need names like full names for some characters!

Oh and I know how much you guys like to name dots so place dah names here:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Have a fluffy day my narwhals!

(Half of y'all will be looking up 'narwhal' on google XD)