Chapter 5

COLLIN'S POV(HAHAHA DIS GUY)

~~~~~~~~~~time period-2 years later~~~~~~~~~

Dawn has been gone for 2 years now. I mated with Delilah, after lookingz for Dawn failed. I regret it, but Delilah seemed better than Dawn at the time.

Derrek won't talk to me unless it has something to do with the pack. Delilah is the usual whore, I can feel when she is sleeping with the other guys in the pack.

I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in"

Derrek.

"There are more rogues spotted at the border, I think it's time to call for help from another pack. Were all going to die if we don't."

I sighed. Derrek is persistent with this "getting help from another pack", but we need help.

"I'll call the Willow Creek Pack okay?"

Derrek seemed satisfied and nodded and walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawn's POV

~~~~~time period- 2 years after rejection~~~~~

BONFIRE STARTS IN AN HOUR!!! The twins screamed through the pack mind link causing yells, thumps, and a pack of good cookies to fall.

"YOU KILLED MY COOKIES!!!!" Aubree yelled at the twins.

You could hear the heavy steps of the twins as they ran from Aubree.

I go upstairs and get ready.

I go in my closet and pick out a white tank top, black ripped skinny jeans, my biker jacket, and my lace up boots.I style my hair(still white/blonde) which now has purple streaks. I then grab my makeup and put on a smokey eye shadow, black eyeliner, and mascara. I grab my baby lips and go to see if Kaiya is ready.

When I go in kaiya's room to see her twirling in her tutu skirt. She is in this faze where she thinks she's a ballerina.

"SISSY! Look at the tutu Aubree got me,isn't it pretty?" she asks running up to me.

"It's adorable. Are you ready for the bonfire? Are you ready for SMORES??"

Kaiya loves s'mores.

"YES LETS GO NOW!!"she squeals and runs out the door dragging me behind her the whole way.

She leads me to the crowd of people and I sit down with her on my right.

The rest of the pack sits down around the fire or in groups talking Ethan climbs on the stage and to the mic.

The yard is silent as he makes his way.

"Before we start the bonfire, I'd like to inform everyone that myself an a couple pack members will be going to another pack to train them because of the rogue attacks that are going on any questions?" Ethan asks.

"Who will be going to this pack and training them?" A girl in the back, whom I've seen in class asks.

"Skylar, Chase, Dawn, Aubree, Eric, and myself"

"What pack is it that your going to train?"

I started to put a marshmallow on one of the sticks.

"The Dark Forest pack"

Shoot.

I froze in the middle of my action. My eyes wide. My old pack.

"We are leaving in 2 days."

The twins who were sitting across from me noticed me frozen.

"Dawn what's wrong?" Skylar asked worried.

I looked at them and said.

"That's my old pack."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry this is a short chapter, but I just wanted to get something out. I kinda brain farted at the end so I was like FUDGE IT! in publishing! But I want some comments so I know to continue on with this story.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading,

~LOVED