UGHH IM SORRY

me: It a tough week.

Dawn: no it has not you've been sitting around on your lazy ass watching naruto!

me: Do you know how hard It is to find some of the episodes?

Dawn: *facepalm*

me:sooo..... yeah.. um I've been having migraines and I'm at home where I have no medicine for it and the migraine gods are being ducky emos for giving me migraines whenever I decide to write something. In fact I have one now it hurts like a mother trucker.. BUT since I have so many insane people reading my book I decided to suddenly appear in an authors note so you guys don't think I'm dead.

delilah: I wish you were dead

me: shut it and belly flop on legos! it hurts to think and you know how hard it is for me to not think!?!??!!

Eric: JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!!

Me:*long rant about having adhd and pineapple* ALSO I was at my grandparents house spending the night with my brother(Ethan) and my sister(kaiya) and Ethan was sleeping in my room and it was like 3 in the morning because i have insomnia and i was sitting there in the dark talking to my friends on mine chat when i hear "shut the fuck up" (excuse my language) i took out my headphones and listened for a sound and i heard those words again. coming out of my sleeping brothers mouth.

XD

*dead*

he learned to much from kaiya.

but yeah. I'm going to try and update soon but if I don't in the next week yell at me in the comments. be angry. scare me. i don't give a flying....hot fry.

I LUFF YOU

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

~ LovedOrBroken

p.s. i want some hot fries now that I think about it