Chapter 7

A/N- I'm so dumb I forgot about Eric XD just pretend he was in the introduction in the last chapter. SORRY ERIC!
DAWN'S POV
I walk in the house and lean on the wall and cross my feet as everyone comes in.
"Miss me?" I say smirking at Collin.
My wolf is growling with the betrayal of my "mate". I push her to the back of my mind. Poor Rosie has an butthole for a mate.
"Your dead." Collin says.
"OMG! Dawn you didn't tell us you were a zombie!" skylar says as he and chase put an arm around my shoulders.
You can hear a low growl now. I'll let you guess where that was from....
"That is correct, the only reason I haven't eaten your brains is because you don't have brains."
Kaiya comes up and jumps on chase's back giggling.
"So Alpha Vega, where are our rooms?" Skylar asks.
"Abby will show you where your rooms are. ABBY!"
Eric then decides to make an appearance and grabs kaiya and tickles her.
A girl about my height with dark brown hair and hazel eyes walks up with her head hung low.
"Alpha, you called for me?" She sounds scared.
Where have I seen this before? Oh right, 2 years ago. that butthead.
"Take them to their rooms and do not disturb anyone, or else." Collin says in his alpha voice.
IMA KILL SOMEONE....
Collin looks at me with his eyes full of regret, saddness, anger, annoyance, and what's that last one...
I glare at him and he looks kind of crapped my pants scared.
She looks at is one by one and freezes when she sees Eric.
They look a each other and I kinda wanna leave I feel like I'm intruding on something,
Awkward....
"Mate" they both whisper and I'm like jumping around in my mind but I manage to control it.
Abby then lowers her gaze and surprises us all.
"I'm guessing your going to reject me now..." She says sadly.
"Why would I, I'm not a monster." Eric glances over at Collin for a second then returns his gaze over to Abby and she runs at him and kisses him.
By this moment everyone else is backing away slowly, not knowing what to do.
I cough loudly and they separate and Abbpy hides her face in Eric's shoulder embarrassed.
I hug Abby saying, "I'm so happy for you!"
That has two meanings ,
1. She has a mate, who accepted her.
2. She is to join our pack.
She leads us to our rooms and tries to leave. Hint: tries.
Eric grabs her and puts her over his shoulder and she's squeals. He takes her to his room. I'm not going to interrupt them, so I took a nap.
A couple hours later Ethan was at my door telling me there was going to be a cook out in our honor in a couple hours.
I tripped out of my bed and looked in my suitcase for something to wear and ended up picking out a TFK(thousand foot krutch) band tee, my famous black skinny jeans, and white converse. I redo my eyeliner and reapply mascara and run downstairs.
I find everyone(current pack) and sit on the stage.
Collin walks up to the podium and says some stuff not to our importance, and then gestures over to us and says,
"A couple of warriors from the Willow Creek Pack have come to help us with our training, I expect everyone I give them respect and listen to them."
He gestures for us to stand and introduce ourselves.
Ethan and Aubree stand
"Hello"-the girls in the dark forest swoon- "I'm ethan,alpha of the Willow Creek pack, and this is Aubree, my mate."
The once ogling girls frown and cross their arms.
Eric stands.
"I'm Eric and I'm the beta." Everyone was already gossiping about Abric(I ship dem! XD) so they knew he was hands off, except maybe the bimbos.
Then the twins.
"Were still confused on who's who, but let's say" chase points to skylar and says,"this is skylar," he points to himself and says"I'm smexy."Skylar then punches him and says"he's still confused, I'm smexy,and he is chase." By this point everyone is laughing or failing to control it. And the bimbos are practically flashing them.
Kaiya stands up.
"I'm kaiya and I'm the princess" he then twirls around and everyone is awing.
She grabs my hand and makes me stand up and says" this is my sister Dawn and she will beat your butt."
Everyone is shocked, by kaiya and who she is talking about, me.
I then speak up.
"Like she said, I'm Dawn, the pack warrior. You guys probably recognize me, I ran away a couple years ago. but I am the same wolf no longer so everyone, who knew me back then, watch your backs." I growled the last part, my eyes glowing a shade of silver.
Then, a bimbo spoke up. They can't they ever just shut their fucking legs-I mean mouths.
"Why the heck should we listen to you?"
"Well my not so dear bimbo, i will be the one who actually trains you, all of you. Don't underestimate me because I used to be weak-hint: used- as in PAST TENSE- our pack is the best in the US so don't give me your STD filled questions?" I growl, I'm off the stage and in the bimbos face now.
Ew.
Chase grabs my arm dragging me away. "Sis, back away you don't want to get the bimbo disease!"
I give him a hug "thank you dear brother for saving me from the bimbo disease" I say with a straight face.
Cue the growl from the jackass.
"HEY BUTTHEAD THAT KEEPS GROWLIN!! A couple years ago, you had a chance with me but being the dumby you are, you rejected me, losing the right to growl when I am touched by someone else. So don't growl whenever I am hugging my brothers you retarded mothertrucking dipstick. I don't want to hear your apologies or anything else that comes out of that hole you call a mouth." I turn to the now angry crowd. "I don't want to hear a word from any of you either because your alpha deserves a lot worse than he's getting now. You guys don't deserve anything good either because of what you do to your packmates, your blood. You aren't only a pack, your family so treat them like they are family. Because when you don't, they might just disappear." I then turn around and storm out, everyone staring as I walk out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY MY FLUFFY BUNNIES!!
Surprisingly I was VERY peppy today, I got a new shirt and I'm like OMG NEW SHIRT. You can tell that I've been deprived of shopping.
I feel underoxigenated.(anyone get it? #TFIOS)
I have many issues 2 of those being dyslexic and another having ADHD so please bear with me. At least I think I have dem.
You TFIOS fans are going to think I have no soul or heart but, I didn't cry or tear up reading the book or watching the movie. I don't understand why you guys cry.
~WARNING STORY ABOUT MY COUSINS GF COMIG UP SO YOU CAN GO TO NEXT CHAPTER OR ANOTHER STORY~
So my cousins gf-Katie- whom I approve of, was reading TFIOS and started bawling like red face, buckets of tears, BAWLING. And my nana(Katie lives with my nana and my twin cousins, skylar and chase) walks into the room and is concerned.
"Katie what's wrong" she asks.
Katie then tells what happened with gus and hazel grace and how |SPOILER| Gus dies.
"Well Katie do I need to have a service?" My nana asks.
THE END
I love my nana.