Chapter 6

DAWN'S POV

"That's my old pack."

The twins had a pained look on their faces then they smirked.

"Brother, sister, I think this calls for some prank planning. Don't you think?" Skylar said rubbing his chin.

"Yes I do brother, what do you say sister?" Chase said copying Skylar.

I then had a Cheshire grin on my face. "I think we shall"

We linked arms and started skipping away like were going to the emerald kingdom to see oz, but we were going to our prank dungeon.

Yes we have a prank dungeon. Skylar, Chase and myself decided I join forces in prancing after 4 months of a prank war. We have been together prancing in harmony ever since.

Nobody knows where it is, except us of course. It's in my walk In closet, I made a false wall.

We started planning and packed our prancing stuff in our bags-obviously hidden for the sake of not getting caught- and dispersed and went our own ways and started packing our clothes and other necessities-like andy's hot-fries <3- and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip- at the airport

- I forgot to mention that Kaiya was going, since my little sister(Kaiya) kept replaying the mlp Theme song on her iPad until I put her in my book. Kaiya in the story is the carbon copy of Kaiya my sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAWN'S POV

When we got to the airport, Kaiya decided she wanted a piggyback ride and since she had the twins wrapped around her little finger ever since they met, they fought over her.

"She gets to ride on my back"

"No, she likes me more"

"Nu uh, I'm her favorite!"

Ethan then steps in and gives her cookies and kaiya gets on his back.

The twins pouted and he gave them a cookie. I never get cookies. *insert sad face*

|A/N: I don't know what to do at the airport since I haven't been at one in a while so ima be vague on these paragraphs sorry.|

We do all the airport stuff and other things and finally board the plane, where kaiya was treated like a princess by the staff on the plane being the cutey she is.

We get off the plane and get in the van that will take us to heck-cough- dark forest pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip-2 hour ride in the car with very bad singing trio of a 6 year old and 20 year old twins, staring contest, arguing over who won, mcdonalds chicken fight, and being pushed into the door.(true story though XD I was in the car with kaiya and my TWIN COUSINS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAWN'S POV

When we arrive, Collin and a few other pack members walk out the front door to greet us.

Ethan and Aubree get our of the car first and the twins get out confetti poppers(you know the ones in a box and you pull the string and it pops)

And I stay in the back while everyone get out.

"Hi welcome to the dark forest pack, I'm alpha Vega" Ethan and Collin shake hands.

"I'm alpha Monroe, and this is my mate Aubree" Ethan says gesturing to Aubree.

Then Delilah steps out and Collin wraps his arm around her waist and says, "this is my mate Delilah"

The twins step up and shake hands very fast with collin(really funny like) and introduce themselves.

"I'm skylar and this is chase, wait no I'm chase your skylar- wait. Hmm?" They say pointing to each other with a confused expression.

Kaiya jumps from her hiding spot behind Aubree. "I'm kaiya and I don't like you" pointing to collin kicks him in the shins and hides behind Aubree again.

"Kaiya! be nice it's not his fault wait it is...." Skylar says laughing.

The twins go back to the van and hide me behind them and I jump between them and they set off the poppers yelling "SURPRISE FREAKS AND DUMBIES"

Collin and Delilah jump and I laugh.

Ethan turns around and smiles and says, "and this one is the one and only, Dawn Knightz."

My old pack members are either shocked or checking me out. *shudder*

Kaiya runs to me and hugs my legs laughing.

I push past everyone an walk into the house saying, "Can you just show us our rooms and close your mouths you'll catch flies."

AND THAT MY FRIENDS, concludes this chapter. Remember to comment and vote, and to not eat apples you got from a hobo unless you are Snow White.

PEACE

~LOVED