"I need you're help."

Every two weeks, Jade got a day off. Now, she knew from having worked for the Callahan's that her day off was never a day filled with rest. She was used to be called on throughout the day, though she knew Mrs. Callahan tried to keep it to a minimum.

However, when a knock sounded on the door of the pool house, and Jade was still sleeping, she was none too happy to see Ben standing outside in the weak morning sun. 

Jade fumbled out of bed, grabbing a robe to wrap around herself, and padded bare foot to the door. Ben stood there patiently, wearing a stupid little grin. 

"How can I help you, Mr. Callahan?" Jade said on purpose, just to see him flinch at the use of his last name. 

"Today is the day I get this cast off," he said, swinging his leg out and kicking her lightly in the shin. When Jade just stood there and stared at him through blurry eyes, he continued. "Seeing as I can't drive, I was wondering if you could drive me to the hospital?"

Jade was about to open her mouth, when Ben cut her off. "I already went looking for our driver. He's out sick today." 

"So, what are you saying?" Jade asked, knowing full well what he was asking.

Ben sighed, swallowed, and said sheepishly, "I need you're help."

Jane stepped back to let him inside, and went to get dressed. "I like what you've done to the pool house," she heard him call from the kitchen. "Very Jade-esque." She snorted as she walked to her closet. 

When she came back out, dressed in a yellow sun dress, he turned and smiled. "What?" she asked self consciously, pulling on the hem.  

"Nothing. It's just... It's a nice change in colour from your usual uniform." Which was black pants and a neutral coloured shirt. He smiled at her again, and Jade felt a butterfly float around her stomach. She quickly digested it, grabbed her keys off the sink, and walked to her Jeep, Ben awkwardly limping quickly along side her.