two words, death row.

--
019. TWO WORDS, DEATH ROW!

❛ Some people
never really understand
the perception that the
smallest decisions
will up and change
you're life forever and ever. ❜

' 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑 'devante's residence - teaneck, nj

' 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑 '
devante's residence - teaneck, nj

----

"You've lost every brain cells up there, haven't you?" Stormi was five seconds from stuffing her fist in his mouth. His words were highly pissing her off, who makes stupid decisions like this? They'd just got back from Stormi's second album release party this week for Muse and DeVante dropped the news of how him and the boys were sick of Andre and not getting enough royalties. They recently made the decision to let that fat ass grizzly bear take over their management. Leave the animals in the cave, how hard can that be!

"What? Storm you trippin' real hard." DeVante chuckled, waving his hand infront of his face. He was unfazed about the whole situation, like he wasn't doing business with the devil.

"Tripping? No I'm not, Suge Knight out of all people!"

"What's wrong with Suge? He could give us a good image and protection, all of that."

"A good image? Hanging people off a balcony is not a pigment of a good image." DeVante was really in denial about Suge Knight.

"That was one time. It's a flaw." DeVante went to grab Stormi's hand, but she jerked it back before he could get ahold of it.  "If being 2% away from becoming a psycho is a flaw, I'll be damned."

"Well, we've signed everything and it's done. We got a whole new genre to work with it."

"Alright. It's all on you, I'm staying my black ass at Uptown." Stormi got up from her seat and started her way up the stairs. This conversation was over and there was nothing she could do. DeVante being the stubborn person he was, her words wasn't gonna make a change.

"Storm, don't be stressing. We all think it's a good idea." He called out, causing Stormi to turned around in her footsteps.

"I'm not stressing, I'm concerned. That motherfucker is crazy."

"Ain't nothing to worry about, sweet thang!" He smiled, stretching his arms out for her to walk into them. "Whatever, just remember I told you so." She waved him off and started back up the stairs

"I love you too." He called out, but she wasn't trying to hear it. Her ears were cut off for the night, DeVante was literally going crazy. First it was the guns, pit bulls and now Suge Knight and the crazy crew. "Mmm. Goodnight DeVante."

MY NOTE!
---
let's talk about this real quick,
in this story devante isn't on pills
and doesn't have a personality disorder!
yes he will have his moments
of crazy, but will not end up
in a mental hospital
by the end of the story! thanks for reading!
we're almost at 4K reads!
i just wanna thank you guys again!
- gif credits to: dalvante