Chapter 3

"Don't ignore me hyung! Who was that girl?" Jimin asked Yoongi as they reached their dorm. Jimin would not stop asking Yoongi questions since they left the grocery store. Yoongi has been trying to contain his anger, but he didn't know how much longer he could go.

"Jimin!" Yoongi snapped. "Stop asking me! Ask me again and you won't be debuting with us because i'll rip out your vocal cords," Yoongi threatened. He stomped away from Jimin and slammes his bedroom door shut.

Yoongi sighed. He knew they'd eventually figure out who that girl is to Yoongi, but he wanted to keep her hidden while they're debuting, but at this rate they're one step closer to discovering who Yoonji is. They just got to stop running into each other.

"Hyung!" Someone said on the other side of the door and Yoongi groaned.

"Go away!" He yelled. He just wanted some peace and quiet.

"Seriously Yoongi come out here, you might wanna see this." Yoongi could tell the person was Jungkook. His voice was way higher than the others since he's so young.

"Fine," Yoongi got up from his bed and opened the door. He followed Jungkook into the living room where the rest of the members were sitting around staring at Yoongi.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked in a harsh tone. He plopped down on the couch next to Taehyung.

"Hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"What?"

"Well we've been talking about this since you and Jimin went to get groceries," Taehyung looked around at his other members.

"Okay? What about?" Yoongi asked. He had no idea what Taehyung was going on about.

Jin got off of the couch and guided their attentions towards the tv. He just wanted to get this conversation going somewhere. "Yoongi, there's this show we was watching that was recording a special live episode and one of the actors was talking to this girl who was lost." Jin said.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at him. He had no idea where Jin was going with this, but then his brain suddenly clicked.

"Yoonji?" He thought to himself..

"Yoonhi this girl looked alot like you." Hoseok added. "Jin recorded it, see." Hoseok fast forward the show until all of them seen a girl on the screen.

"Hey hyung that's the girl at the grocery store. Right?" Jimin asked. He turned to Yoongi and so did the others.

"Yoongi it's time to tell us who she is." Namjoon said.

Even though Yoongi didn't want to, he had to tell his members about Yoonji. There was no way he could hide this forever.

Yoongi took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his har. "Yes I know who she is." Yoongi admitted. Everyone looked at him, but their faces were blank. Maybe they already knew.

"Continue?" Jungkook said.

"Actually i've known her my whole life." Yoongi said. He didn't want to go in too much detail unless they asked.

"Hyung just get on with it." Taehyung shouted.

"Taehyung," Jin scolded.

"Sorry hyung."

"Anyways, she's my sister. Twin sister." Yoongi said.

Everyone gasped. Hoseok made a weird noise and Yoongi was just sitting their all uncomfortable.

"Hyung?" Jungkook said.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "What?"

"You have a twin sister? What's her name?" Hoseok asked.