Chapter 7

"Yoongi don't go!" Jungkook yelled as he was holding him back from jumping in the car and going back to his parents house.

"Get the fuck off of me!" He yelled back, trying to shake out of Jungkook's arms.

"Hyung no!" Jungkook said. He wrapped his arms tighter around Yoongi before he could throw his hands off of him.

A few minutes later Yoonji came out of the house and rushed over to Yoongi.

"Yoongi?" She said softly. She rested her hand on his cheek. He stared at her as her gaze focused on him. "Leave it alone."

Yoongi dropped his head and stopped fidgeting in Jungkook's arms. Yoonji looked behind him and nodded her head indicating Jungkook to let Yoongi go.

If no one else can calm Yoongi down, then they know Yoonji can. Yoongi just wishes he would've told his  members about her sooner.

"Why should I?"

"Because it isn't worth it. You're debuting next week and I don't want you to jeopardize that. You're my little brother and I love you." Yoonji embraced him into a hug, catching him by surprise.

Yoongi smiled at her and hugged back. "You're older by a few minutes."

***

"Jungkook and Taehyung go sleep with Hoseok and Namjoon." Yoongi said as Yoonji and him made their way into the maknae's room.

"Ugh hyung! Do I have to?" Taehyung groaned. He rolled off his bed and faced Yoonji and Yoongi.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at his stupidity. "Yes you have to."

Jungkook stood up from his bed and put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "There's no point in arguing Tae. Let's just go." Jungkook walked out of the room first followed by Taehyung.

"Thank you guys!" Yoonji yelled, as soon as they walked out. She took a deep breath and flopped onto Jungkook's bed. "I think I can get used staying here."

Yoongi chuckled a little before taking a seat on Taehyung's bed and facing Yoonji. She sat up right on the bed and stared at him back. Yoongi was a little hesitant to ask her anything that might trigger her emotions, but he should know right?

He needs to know.

"Yoonji?" He asked quietly. He was so nervous to ask, he kept playing with his hands.

"Yeah?" She said.

"What happened when eomma and appa left?"

She cocked her head to the side. "What do you mean? You showed up."

Yoongi shook his head. "I mean when eomma and appa left, but before I got there." Yoonji lowered her head and looked away from his eyes.

He knew something happened.

Yoongi noticed her sniffling and tears were rolling down her cheeks and splashed onto her thigh. "Yoonji?"

"I don't want to talk about it." She finally managed to say. She kicked her shoes off and layed down on the bed, but she wasn't facing Yoongi. "Just leave it at that and leave me alone."

He sighed deeply. Yoongi knew he was going to trigger her emotions, but he decided he should just wait for her to tell him. Yoongi ended up leaving the maknae's room, closing the door behind him quietly just in case she fell asleep while he was leaving.

Yoongi stood at the door with his hand on the doorknob contemplating until a voice behind him interrupted his thoughts.

"Yoongi?" He turned around and the voice belonged to Hoseok.

"Hoseok you scared me." Yoongi said in a low voice. Hoseok walked closer to Yoongi and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why are you standing out here?" He asked Yoongi.

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and started to walk off until Hoseok stopped him. "Yoongi, she'll come to you soon. Trust me I have a sister of my own."

He nodded his head indicating that he heard what Hoseok said. Yoongi jerked his shoulder away from him and walked off, letting his sentence sink into his brain. Yoongi hope he's right.

***

Yoonji heard the door close and Yoongi sighing, but Ishe didn't hear footsteps walking away until a few minutes after he left. She thinks maybe he was contemplating something? Maybe.

She wanted to tell him exactly what happened, but she just can't bring herself to talk about it. If Yoonji was to tell him, he would literally kill "Taemin." When Yoongi's mad enough he can literally do the impossible.

She started to doze off to sleep until their was a knock at the door. She turned her head towards the door, watching it open slowly and a head appeared.

It was him.

"Hey, is it okay if I come in? Yoongi didn't see me so I won't be in that much trouble." He said as he made his way over to Jungkook's bed and sat down.

Yoonji chuckled a little bit. "You ask if you can come in, didn't wait for me to answer but you're already sitting down?"

He nodded his head slowly while a smile appeared on his face. "Exactly."

Yoonji started to smile back, while her stomach turned into knots. Was she nervous right now?

"Hey um Yoonji I know you probably don't want to talk about anything right now, but are you okay?" He asked while rubbing the back of his neck out of nervousness.

"I guess im okay. It's just something I'd rather not talk about."

He nodded his head in understanding. "I get it, you're nothing like Yoongi at all." He laughed. "I like being around you."

Yoonji's mouth fell open. She was so shocked and speechless at what he just said. Was this a confession? Wait no it can't be one, they barely know each other. This is insane, is Yoonji going insane?

"And I'd also like to talk to you more." He flashed Yoonji a smile and she almost melted on Jungkook's bed.

Wait he was still talking to her.

"Hello?" He said. He snapped his fingers in her face until she was actually paying attention to him.

"Yes what?" Yoonji asked.

He chuckled. "Did you hear anything I said?" She nodded her head.

"Let's talk later princess. Yoongi's coming." He got up from the bed and walked towards the door. Before he walked out he looked back at Yoonji and winked, then walked out of the room.

Honestly she almost died, but she had to keep her cool because Yoongi just walked in.

"Hey, um quick question." Yoongi said. He was leaning on the door with his hands in his pocket.

"Hm?"

"Why did he walk out of this room?"

___________________________________

( A/N )

Who do you think HE is?

* Hint * : Pay attention to the way HE talks 😉

Finally an update! Hope you guys like!