Chapter 9

"My neckalce wheres my necklace?" Hoseok asked frantically panicking. He has this necklace that his parents gave to him and he always wears it. Everytime he loses it which is all the time, he starts to freak out on everyone including himself.

"Hoseok calm down its in the chair," Jin said. He walked past the chair while scooping up the necklace. He casually walked by Hoseok and threw the necklace in the air for him to catch.

"Thanks hyung." He said with a smile. He skipped out of the living room while trying to put on his necklace at the same time.

"So are you and Yoonji okay?" Jin asked Yoongi. He sat down next to him and watched him make his tea. Yoongi took a sip of his drink and nodded his head.

"We're fine. We always are." Yoongi said. They always are, but maybe today's the right time to go check on her.

Yoongi left the kitchen and walked to Yoonji's room. Before he entered, he saw the door was cracked a little bit. He peeked through the cracked door.

He closed one eye and focused on Yoonji talking to someone. His eyes widened and he gasped. He was in her room.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it," Yoonji quietly said.

"No problem, i'm always here for you," He said. They both stood up from Yoonji's bed and hugged. He started walking towards the door, so Yoongi hurriedly ran to a different room until the coast was clear.

Once he was out of sight, Yoongi casually walked into Yoonji's room with a smile. "Hey Yoonji."

She looked up from her phone and smiled. "Yes Yoongi?"

Yoongi started looking around. "I have a question," He said.

"What is it?" Yoonji turned her phone off so that all of her attention was onto her brother.

"Why was he in your room again?" Yoongi asked with his arms folded across his chest.

Yoonji looked around nervously. "All we did was talk, nothing more nothing less." She looked down.

"Really?" Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Jimin! Come here!" He yelled. Yoongi could hear footsteps coming closer to the door until Jimin's face appeared.

"Yes hyunh?" Jimin stood close to the door, leaning his body weight onto the doorknob.

"Have a seat next to Yoonji," Yoongi gave Jimin a devious smile. Jimin slowly walked towards Yoonji and sat down. He gave her an awkward smile.

"What is it hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Remember our conversation earlier?" Yoongi reminded him and Jimin nodded his head. "So then why do you feel the need to keep talking to my sister?"

"Yoongi stop!" Yoonji said to her over protective brother but Yoongi shook her off.

"Seriously Jimin. Why?"

"We're just friends hyung. Nothing more, nothing less." Jimin put his hands up in surrender and Yoongi eyed him.

"Just friends?" Yoongi started to rub the bottom of his chin. "I dont want you near my sister."

"Yoongi stop! We are JUST FRIENDS!" Yoonji yelled out loud. She yelled so loud that she caught the attention of the other members. One by one they all started piling into the room. "Why do you always start stuff with me? It seems like all thats been happening is you starting stuff!"

"I'm not starting anything! Im making sure your safe and that none of my members try anything with you!" Yoongi explained to her, but he didn't think she got it.

"Yoongi just stop!" She said.

"Yoongi leave it alone. Her and Jimin are just friends." Hoseok said. He put his arm on his shoulder trying to push Yoongi away.

Yoongi slapped his hand away and looked at him. "You knew about this?"

Hoseok nodded his head. "We all did. They're just friends."

"Yoongi seriously. Its okay." Jungkook put his hand on his shoulder and Yoongi sighed.

"Fine." Yoongi looked at Jimin. "But if you lay a finger on my baby sister then you're dead." He threatened.

"You know im older than you right?" Yoonji teased.

Yoongi smiled at her. "By one minute."

She smiled also and patted Yoongi's shoulder. "Exactly. Now all of you get out." She pushed all of us out of her room. She shut the door and locked it. Yoongi tried knocking on the door so she could open it but all she said was "Im sleeping." Like they all know she's not.

Yoongi finally gave up and walked away from her door. He went into the living room with the rest of the members. "I can't believe she kicked me out."

The members all shook their heads at Yoongi's comment and continued on what they were doing.

***
Yoonji sighed as she heard their footsteps becoming more faint. She was beginning to fall asleep until she heard noises coming from the window. Yoonji didnt want to be that person but the noises were getting annoying so whoever was doing it would get a clean cuss out from her.

Yoonji got up from her bed and walked over to the window. She looked around since the window is on the first floor, but she couldn't see anyone.

She was beginning to walk away until she heard the noise again so Yoonji turned back around and caught a glimpse of who was making the noises.

She knew it was a guy.

Yoonji walked back to the window and opened it. She peeked further outside and she finally figured out who made the noise.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her out of the window. Yoonji fell to the ground and he pinned her to the side of the house.

"W-what do you want?" Yoonji asked him quietly.

"Eomma and appa." Was all he said.

Yoonji cocked her head to the side trying to understand what he was saying. She looked back at her window and heard loud knocks on the door.

He turned Yoonji's face so she was looking at him. "W-what 'Taemin'?"

"We must go now." He grabbed her wrist and they started running somewhere. Well he was running and Yoonji was sort of being dragged but that doesn't matter.

What matters is Yoonji doesn't know where she's at or where she's going.