6.

P.O.V. Yoongi.
Hoseok and I had met up with the guys today and we would go ice skating. We hadn't figured out yet if this was a smart idea or if we'd all die but we could try it at least. So when we where finally all seated on the bus Hoseok laid his head on my shoulder.

"I hope this isn't going to be my last bus ride but if it is, I'm glad it's with you." He says dramatically. I chuckle and open my hand, laying it on my lap. Hoseok, still chuckling, places his hand on mine and we intertwine our fingers. I smile and kiss the top of his head. Soon we arrive at the skating rink and we all get out, thanking the busdriver. We walk in and everyone pays for their tickets, me of course paying for Hobi, since I am nice. We all got our skates on and stepped on the ice. Since it was still schooltime it wasn't very busy. Everyone was kinda stumbling and eventually pretty much everyone was used to it, except for Taehyung. He was a mess and kept falling over, making us all laugh hysterically. We'd had been hanging around a lot together and I was glad Hoseok's friends accepted me into their group. After a while Hoseok and I got tired and we went to get some hot choco.

"I played on my piano yesterday." I say as I drown my marshmellows. A huge smile breaks onto Hoseok's face.

"I even wrote part of a song." I say and he hugs me.

"I am so proud of you." He says and I smile.

"Thank you." I say and kiss his cheek. He smiles and kisses me softly before sipping from his choco. I smile and do the same. After we're all finally done we decide to go to the pizza place down the street. We have a lot of fun and everyone decides to tell some embarassing story about a camping trip they went on.

"And then Hoseok fell into the lake." Taehyung finishes. I chuckle.

"Okay, enough. I was a clumsy kid." Hoseok says as he chuckles. I smile and squeeze his hand.

"So cute~" I say mockingly and he shoves me as we all chuckle. We eventually take the bus home and we all get off at different stations, me and Hoseok being the last ones. We walk back to my house while holding hands. I open the door and turn on the lights.

"My mom is staying at a friends so we have the place to ourselves." I say as I lock the door behind me. I turn around and Hoseok smashes his lips on mine. He pushes me up against the door as his hands run trough my hair. I grab his waist and turn us around. I lift him and he wraps his legs around my waist. I place my hands under his butt for support and squeeze it, making him moan and open his mouth for me to slip my tongue in. I lay him down on my bed and pull his shirt over his head before taking off my own. He unbuttons my pants and I kick them off, taking his off too.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I ask him. He nods as he looks at me.

"Yeah, are you?" He asks. I smile and nod as I reconnect our lips. Hoseok stops me and leans over the edge of the couch. He reaches for his pants and takes something out. I look and chuckle as I take the condom package out of his hand. Of course. I kiss him again and take off his underwear, exposing his big ass cock. I smile and run my hand over it, Making him shiver and let out soft moans. I take off my own underwear and wet my fingers before shoving one into Hoseok. He whimpers a little and I move slowly as he gets used to it. I soon add another and another. He moans loudly and I decide he was stretched enough. I rip open the condom package and put it around my cock before placing myself in front of Hoseok's entrance.

"Will you please hold my hand?" He asks softly and I give him a small smile as I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers. I slowly push in and I feel him tense up as his face scrunches up in pain. I start kissing his neck, leaving love bites to distract him from the pain. He soon feels better and I start moving in and out of him. After a while I feel myself coming as Hoseok leaves scratches on my back. I pull out of him and take his dick into my mouth. I suck him off as he moans loudly while tucking at my hair. Soon he comes too and I collapse on top of him. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me.

"We should really take a shower and go to bed." I murmer. Hoseok agrees and we get up. We grab our stray clothes and walk to the bathroom where I throw away the condom and gather some towels as Hoseok turns it on. We quickly wash ourselves and wrap the towels around ourselves. I quickly walk into my room and pick some clothes that'll fit Hoseok and hand him those before picking some clothes for myself. Once we're fully dressed we lay down in bed and cuddle up against each other before falling asleep.