{6}Date Night

'Yes, I do, I believe.

That one day I will be where I was. Right there, right next to you.

And it's hard, the days just seem so dark.

The moon, the stars are nothing without you.'

~~~~

~~~~

~~~~

Louis woke up with a terrible headache and a body draped over his. He groaned and pushed the mystery guy away and sat up slowly. The blanket falling down to his bare waist. He held his head in his hands. He must've gotten extra drunk last night because he it takes a lot for him to wake up with an hangover.

"Get up." Louis said as he poked the body next to him. The lad turned over and looked up at Louis with a lazy smile. His brown eyes staring at Louis. His hair brown and a buzz cut, his strong jawline and plump lips. He looks much like Liam except his nose is too big.

"Morning babe." The lad in his bed said his voice to high to be Liams. His accent wrong.

"Get up and get out." Louis said as he swung his legs off the side of the bed and reached down to get his boxers.

"That's it? We have sex then you kick me out?"

Louis rolled his eyes. He picked up one of those. Those people that think sex means they are in a relationship.

"I don't even remember your name let alone last night, obviously it wasn't that great. Now get the fuck out of my house." Louis said as calmly as he could.

"My names is Isaac and based on your moans last night it was great." The guy, Isaac, stood up and hastily grabbed his clothes and got dressed.

"Your such a slut. And you aren't weren't even tight you whore." He shouted as he left the apartment. Louis knows that Isaac is just mad but his words hurt and they're truthful. He is a slut. He has sex with random guys just to...feel important and...well loved.

Louis sighs as he walks into the bathroom. He looks into the mirror and groans. His neck is littering with love bites.

"Fuck." He hisses. How is he suppose to hide these? He doesn't want everyone to know he is a slut. Then again he probably fucked everyone. Tears stung at Louis' eyes.

He stares at his reflection in the mirror. His vision blur due to the tears in his eyes. He screams. "No one can ever love a slut like you!" He shouts. He goes back into his room, harshly wiping away the tears running down his cheeks. Ignoring the pain in his lower back.

He looks in his drawer and under his bed and finally when he looks in the little compartment in his bedside table he finds what he was looking for.

A black permanent marker.

He smiles as walks back into his bathroom. Hating the face staring back at him. He takes the cap off and begins to write on the corners of the mirror and one the sides. It takes less than 15 minutes before his mirror is filled with words. Only a spot in the middle where his face will be.

He steps back and examines his work, a weight being lifted from his shoulders. Finally his told the truth about himself. He's done lying. He isn't perfect or handsome. Louis wrote the words he had been called at least once in his life.

Whore

Asshole

Ugly

Bitch

Annoying

Untalented

Waste of space-time-oxygen-