{17} Trust Me Again...

Unedited

Zayn has everything planned out. Something for Liam and something for Harry. Since Harry is in the hospital, Zayn decided Harrys surprise would have to wait. It had taken Zayn a full day to plan Harrys surprise and now he's excited. It took him a few minutes to plan Liam. Which was a simple video.

He sent Liam the video and waited.

---

"Lou, s-stop." Liam groaned, his stop not being very convincing so Louis continued to kiss up and down his jaw. Yesterday Louis had left to go talk to Harry in the hospital. He wanted to go but he's still edgy about being in hospitals based on the last few times he was there.

Louis chuckled an pulled back. "I just missed you so much yesterday and Harry wishes you feel better." Louis spoke before going back to Liam jaw.

That's another thing. Louis had just got here, actually almost 2 hours ago. Waking Liam from his peaceful nap with gentle kisses. Since Liam woke up, Louis has had his body attached to Liam.

"Babe, I-I need to..." His voice trailed off, he hadn't thought of a reason to get Louis to stop sucking hickeys and lovebites into his skin. "Email!" He shouted. "I need to check my email."

Louis sighed, "Fine, I'm going to shower." Louis stood and walked slowly to his bedroom. Liam sat up on the olive couch and looked over at Louis laptop he had been using.

"Minus well actually check my email."

Much to Liams surprise he had a shit load of emails. Most from family members RVSP. A few from school, sending what he should need for the start of classes next month. 2 weeks.

He furrows his brows when he saw an email from Zayn.

He clicked on it.

To: Liam.Payne012@gmail.com

Fr: BradfordMalik@gmail.com

Re: I'm Sorry

Don't delete this email!! Please click the link below to a video I made for you. I'm sorry for what I did Liam.

Under the words was a link to a video.

Liam bit at his lip as he clicked on it and Zayns smiling face appeared on the screen. Liam pressed play and Zayn cleared his throat.

"Look, Liam I'll get right to the point." Zayn ran a hand threw his hair. "I don't remember what happened that night all those years ago but I'm sorry."

Liam and Zayn simultaneously let out shaky breaths.

"You told me I-I raped you and that I punched you in the face and you had the bruise to show and I'm terribly sorry but you can't keep holding it over my head. I did so much to try to win you back. I spent so much money on you." Zayn was getting mad and Liam is noticing.

Liam paused the video and goes to the kitchen. He grabs the tea kettle and puts some water in it from the pipe before putting the kettle on the stove and turning it on.

He runs a hand through his hair and frowns. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. When the kettle starts to go off he grads a cup from the dish drainer and reaches in the cupboards for the box of tea bags.

He smiles fondly when the only tea he can find is Yorkshire tea. He drops the tea bag in his cup and turns to the stove. He turns the stove off and grabs the handle of the kettle, which is only warm. He pours the water, watching as it changes from clear to a brownish colour. (a/n I don't drink Yorkshire tea so I don't know what colour it changed water to but I drink Jamaican brand tea and they are usually peppermint and it changes to a brownish colour.)

He grabs a spoon from the dish drainer. He stirs the tea deciding he doesn't want and sugar before walking back into the living room and pressing play to the video as he sits down.

"I-We weren't even technically dating and I still-. Why didn't you want to be with me? I broke Perries heart because of you. I got threatened by he entire family because of you. I just" Zayn took another deep breath.

"I only made this video because I am 100% sure you don't want to see me right now. I just want my best friend back honestly. I don't have any romantic feelings for you anymore. I mean sure in high school we fooled around and it was technically exclusive but we never really had a relationship. We sure as hell acted like it though." Zayn chuckled lately.

Zayn looked right at the camera, causing Liam to freeze. He was like Zayn was looking into his soul.

"Liam, you were the first guy I ever loved. We never technically gave a name to what we were doing but you were my first boyfriend, that what it feels like and I'm sorry if I really did rape you and hit you. But you know that not me. I-Liam, will you please let that night go and be my best friend again?"

Zayn never said anything after that. The video continued, Zayn frozen just like that. Staring at Liam for 5 seconds before the video went black and a big grey and white replay button covered the video.

Louis walked towards Liam, and frowned.

"Baby are you okay?" He asked. He was only in a towel. Liam looked at him with watery eyes. Slowly, Liam put down the cup of warm tea and sat in Louis' lap.

"Make me feel better."

"What?"

"Fuck me Louis."

"Are you sure?" Although Louis stiffened under Liam he still wanted to make sure. Liam nodded and pressed his lips to Louis'.

"Make me forget."

-----

When will I see you again?

You left with no goodbye,

Not a single word was said,

No final kiss to seal any sins,

I had no idea of the state we were in,

---

A/N Short and Shitty. I know. Next chapter will maybe focus most on Zayn and Harry. I'm not really sure. If you have any ideas please comment them.

Thanks for reading. xx