{25} Nothing Good Comes From Alcohol

Edited
Thank you for the 8k reads.
(Skipping Christmas and New Years, skipping both birthdays. I'm terrible I know. It's February 12.)
-----------------
Things were all good yesterday
And then the devil took you memory And if you feel to you death today.
I hope that heaven is your resting place.
-----------------

Zayn smiles and kisses him again, this time on his nose. Zayn has him pressed up against a wall next to his first class, Zayns backpack is thrown across his back with his hands on Harrys hips. Harry is giggling, his face red and hands flat against Zayns chest.

Maybe it's the fact that Valentines day is a two days or just because Harry and Zayn has been having great sex lately.

By great sex I mean lovey dovey sex, with lots of I love yous and forevers. It's all cute until Zayn decides to thrust hard into Harry ruining the moment.

"I love when you're all blushy. It's cute."

"Stop." Harry mumbles pressing his face into Zayns neck. Zayn smiles and kisses the side of his head.

"But it's just so cute." He reasons or rather tries to but when Harry is glaring at him while being as red as a tomato Zayn can't help but smile and coo.

"Just kiss me so you can go to class." Harry mumbles. Zayn chuckles before pressing his lips to Harry again.

The kiss gets heated quickly. Zayn squeezed Harrys bum and pressed their hips together. Harry groans low in his throat as he gripped Zayns shirt in his hands. Zayn pulled away and nuzzled his nose along Harrys jaw.

"Now I have a massive boner, what are you doing to me Styles," Zayn groaned.

Harry laughed and pushed Zayn away. "Go to class." Zayn pouted but sighed and kissed Harrys cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Harry whispered, he watched Zayn walk into the class that he was already 10 minutes late for.

Harry smiled and shook his head before making his way back to the parking lot to Zayns car so he could go back to Zayns and sleep.

"Harry?" A voice behind him said, soft.

Harry looked at Mica, a guy in his Music 101 class. He's a few inches taller than Harry.

He's one of those cute hipster nerds. He wears black framed classes. He has brown eyes and plump pink lips. He has a few scattered freckles and Harry thinks he's very attractive but he has Zayn.

"Hey, Mica right?" Harry says softy. Mica nods and smiles.

"I was just wondering if you'd like to go out for coffee...or tea!" He adds causing Harry to chuckle.

"Um, I was just about to go home-"

"Please Harry. It will only be for a few minutes."

Harry nibbled on his lip a little before nodding. "Alright. Lead the way."

~~~~~

They have been at this coffee shop for over four hours. It's almost noon but neither boys seem to know it.

"Wait, so you've never had your first kiss? I find that kind of cute." Harry said, laughing slightly after.

Mica blushed and looked down at his half eaten muffin. "I've always wanted it to be perfect you know? Like with the perfect guy and perfect setting. It's stupid but-"

"It isn't stupid." Harry interrupts. "It's cute. You're a true romantic Mr. Miller." Harry says, sipping his tea.

Mica shrugs and blushes further. "So how about you? What's your love life like?"