Chapter 4

hey lovies! (:x I just wanted to inform you guys before anyone started fliping on me, I'm going to make Harry have a pick up truck and stuff, but I know he didn't have one and I just didn't want fans like attacking me. o.O I know i'm not completely accurate with everything, I'm very sorry for it!

Hope you guys enjoy it!(: xx

**************

Sorry loves for the short chapter.(:x

I got up to 40 reads, It'd be awesome if I got more(; 

but i'm grateful for the ones I have, thank you some much!!(((((:xxx

*******

Delilah's point of view;

"De, want to go out to the dock?" Harry said smiling. 

'Sure," he reached out and grabbed my hand dragging me to the dock.

**Flash Back**

"I don't think it's fair that you let me win." I said pouting at Harry.

"remember when we were six and you had tears in your eyes because you wanted to win!? that's why I always let you win De."

"I was six Hazzy!" I said laughing.

"Which was only 2 years ago!" He defended

I sat at the edge of the dock and let my feet dangle in the water. Harry was sitting beside me like usual,"Harry, are you scared we're going to stop being friends? ever?"

"Of course not De!" He said shocked at my question.

"I don't know, Harry."

"if not we'd be more than friends." His face started blushing,"Did I just say that out loud?"

I giggled,"Harry, we made a promise we'd never fall in- love, you remember dontchya?"

"I do remember, I don't love you." He started, " But De-De, what does love feel like?"

"Well in fairytales there's a beautiful girl who's just perfect, and then there's prince charming, and he sees her and he falls in love with her. My mum says that you start feeling sparks when you kiss, and they are like everything you think about. I asked my mum and she said that it's perfect and they're like your best friend."

"So you know if you're in- love if you kiss?" Harry asked nerviously. 

"I guess so." I started,"Does this mean we should kiss?"

"Does it? De do you think you're in- love with me?"

"I don't know, I think we have to kiss..that's how you find out!"

"I think we have to also," He said leaning in.

I started to giggle,"Harry you look like a duck with your lips out like that."

"De I was trying to kiss you!" He laughed.

I leaned in a kissed him on his lips, a smile spread across his face,"Did you feel sparks?"

"Delilah I think we love eachother!" Harry freaked.

"I FELT SOMETHING TOO!" I said jumping up.

"Does this mean we have to get married?" He asked.

"I think it does!" I yelped.

****

'De? earth to de?" Harry said chuckling.

"Sorry, i was just thinking" 

"What were you thinking of?" Showing off his cheeky grin.

"Memories," I sighed looking down at my thumbs.

"Our first kiss?" He laughed.

I felt my cheeks grow warm, "How'd you know?"

"Because I was thinking the same thing." A smile was spread across his cheeks.

We sat in silence for a little bit, it was comfortable. It felt like old times. The sun was shining through the trees on the small lake that say close to our houses. 

"Why didn't you tell me that you loved me before you left?" I said looking at my feet danglings against the water.

"I tried, De," He started, "The day I told you I was  auditioning, but you kept interupting me"  

He cuckled,"I've loved you since the first kiss Delilah."

I was completely shocked hearing this from him. I'm such an utter idiot, us not talking was half my fault also."Harry, I didn't know.."

"It's fine, hun." He said twiddling his thumbs.

I saw him staring at me arms for quite a while, I decided to pull down my sleeves. There's scars on my arm from the previous Summer, I used to cut myself, it was a while ago, but it feels like yesterday. Tears were stinigng in my eyes just as I thought about it. It was a time where I felt completely alone. I really had no one, Harry was gone, My Mum was so upset about my Dad dying, Anne was comforting my Mum, and my dad, well he had died.

"What the bloody hell are those?" Harry said pointing to my wrist.

shit. I just looked at him with tears in my eyes but I tried blinking them away,"what're you talking about?"

"Don't act like you don't know,"He said grabbing my sleeve and pulling it up.

His fingers lightly ran over each individual scar. I let a few tears escape before I wiped the away quickly. Harry looked up at me, his eyes showed fear, hurt, worried, everything that just broke my heart. Tears were  gradually falling, Harry's hand went up and wiped them away.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He started," You could've called..It's not like I wouldn't have answered."

"Harry, it was a year after we talked...it's not the same, I felt like I couldn't run to you anymore." I stated.