Chapter 7

Errrmmmaageerd, guys, I got over 100 reads, So happy! I want to thank you guys for reading! I know it's not a lot of readers, but stilllll I'm so happy! 

Hopefully you guys are enjoying my story, I hope you follow through until the ending!

Thanks loves(: 

Comment, read, Enjoyxxx(:

PS; THE DRESSED ARE IN THE PICTURES ON THE SIDE.

********************************************************************

Delilah's point of view;

I woke up to Harry's arms wrapped tightly around me, the problem was trying to wiggle out without waking him. My phone was sitting on the table next to us.

One next text;

Hey love(: It's Niall, Harry never came home last night, Care to tell up what happened?(;  Louis is very upset with hary(; Tell Harold to call us when he wakes up? 

I let out a small laugh and started to shake Harry. His eyes slowly opened,"Let me Sleeep" 

"C'mon Harry it's time to wake up," I laughed.

"No, cuddle with me," He said pulling me back onto his lap.

I started to wiggle out of his arms as they grew tighter around me,"Harry I'm going to tell the boys about that one ti-" 

He finally flew up and shot me a glare,"You're rotten, love."

I smiled and walked over to the kitchen as Harry followed,"By the way, Niall said to Call them when you wake up. You're in trouble with your boo-bear"

Harry laughed and walked out of the room.

Harry's Point of View:

I walked out of the room to Call Niall. 

"Hey Niall," I started.

"Hey man, so did you get it in?' He snickered.

I laughed, "No dude, but she hasn't been talking about the kiss, She's been acting like it never happened. I feel pathetic, but."

"She's just a little shocked still," He started,"Maybe she's scared."

I heard Delilah walking up so I hung up the phone with Niall,"De, I'm going to head out but I'm taking you out at 7, dress nice" I leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Uh," she started,"Bu-"

"Bye love!" I ran out the door.

Delilah's Point of view:

I hopped in the shower. Once my  hair was dry I started to curl it. Thoughts of where Harry was taking me was filling me mind. I was excited, I haven't talked abotu the kiss much. Something just tells me it's better to not talk about it. We could be going back to being best friends again, which is perfect.

Plus, I'm scared of getting hurt again..

My hair was curled along with my pearl earings and neclace. My dress was red with white polka dots. It really complimented my white pale skin. My scars were covered up with concealer, they were really starting to get annoying.

I looked over at the clock once I was completely finished getting ready, it read 6:50.

Harry would be here in 10 minutes, I was completely nervous, why was I nervous around my own best friend? Oh yeah because I passionately kissed him in the rain.