Chapter 16

Hey loves, I'M HOMMEEE(:

check out my new story also!!(:

sorry I'm kind of speeding with this story, I just have some stuff in store!

love you all!(: xx

*****

*6 monthes later*

Harry's point of view:

I flicked through the channels, I got to the gossip channel,"Delilah McIntyre, ex girlfriend of heart throb Harry Styles has a new boy toy? Any thoughts? Maybe it's too soon? Comment and tweet us on out Facebook and Twitter account!"

My eyes widened, my heart sank and my jaw dropped. Pictures of Delilah and some guy holding hands, and kissing and cuddling, filled the screen, I heard glass shatter. I turned to see Liam standing in shock staring at the screen. I felt tears stinging my eyes.

I logged onto twitter, Delilah's name was all over my mentions, people were calling her a bitch.

DelilahMacx3: I don't understand why you guys are harassing me. Harry ended it with me, I have every right to move on. I'm sorry but I can't see any of your reasonings on being completey rude to me. Me and @Noah_edwards are happy together, please leave us alone.

My heart sank even deeper as I read her tweet.

Harry_Styles: Hey loves! xx I just wanted to say, please stop harassing @DelilahMacx3 she's right.

I sighed and pressed the tweet button, then suddenly my phone rang. Delilah's name ran across my phone.

"Hello?"

"Harry, I'm so-"

"Don't apologize, you're right,"

She sighed,"I just wanted to make sure you're alright."

"Mhm," I started,"Erm, at a photo shoot, I have to go, bye."

I hung up and looked at Liam,"Mate, it's going to be okay. There's plenty of other fish in the sea. She was just a minnow, you can get a dolphin, dolphins are sweet mammals..or whatever they are." 

Laughing at Liam's attempt to make me feel better,"You really are Daddy Direction"

He smiled and patted my back,"If you need anything, I'm here for you, and so are the boys. I nodded and rested my head in my hands.

***

For the week I've been dealing with pictures of Delilah and "Noah" all over twitter. Some people are even fighting over Team Darry and Team Doah. Sometimes it's amusing to read the Team Darry-er's trash Noah. But it's a constant reminder that I actually lost her, my best friend.

"Come on, Harry. We're going out clubbing." Louis said patting my back.

I got up and started getting dressed. Honestly, I wasn't really in the mood to dance, or even be around anyone other than the boys, but maybe some alcohol would help me forget.

After an hour or so we pulled up to the club, you could music blaring from the outside. There were a ton of people in line trying ot get in. The security guards led us through the back entrance and we entered the huge building. There were tons of hot girls all through out the crowd. But none of them were Delilah.

I went up to the bar and got glasses of alcohol, one after another.

My vision was blurred.

As well as any thoughts of Delilah.