Chapter 13

Hey loves, I'm sorry my story updates haven't been the best recently, I have not been home so I haven't been able to really get in the mood. I've been staying in PA with my older sister, and it's hectic and a huge difference from my home. I'm only staying here for a wee bit of time, hopefully I'll be going home tomorrow.(:

I missss my home:c

but thank you so much for reading!!(: xxx

**********************

Harry's point of view:

I haven't showered in a week, heck I've barely had anything to eat. I haven't left the hospital once, even her Mum has. Guilt controlled me, this was all my fault. it was all my fault that she's practically on her death bed.

I walked into the quiet hospital room again for the hundredth time in hope that Delilah would finally wake up. The doctors said she'd  hopefully wake up soon, with her memory. They say that some accidents lead to memory loss, and I pray to God that Delilah remembers everything. Not just some, everything.

My chair was still pulled up to the side of her bed. I rested my hand ontop of hers while I talked to her again,"hey de, it's been about a week, and I've barely slept. and I'm sorry if I smell," I chuckled,"As gross as it sounds I have not showered, I haven't left the hospital. People here have been giving me odd looks, it's either because I smelll REALLLY bad, or It's because I haven't left, or changed."

I stared at her motionless body, my heartached,"It's really hard not seeing your eyes, or hearing your voice, or just cuddling with you. I can't believe I went two years without you by my side, heck, I'm dying without you and it's been only a week. I'm such a douche, I really am."

***

Delilah's point of view:

I heard someone walk through the door, and then sit down next to me. The grasped my hand and I immediatly knew it was Harry. My heart fluttered and I just wanted to kiss him.

he started talking,"Hey De, it's been about a week, and I've barely slept. and I'm sorry if I smell,"he let out a chuckle, which made me want to smile, I haven't heard it in forever,"As gross as it sounds I have not showered, I haven't left the hospital. People here have been giving me odd looks, it's either because I smelll REALLLY bad, or It's because I haven't left, or changed."

I wanted to laugh, but i knew he wouldn't be able to hear me. He kept rambling on but I was too lost in thought to comprehend exactly what he was saying.

The other night, while he was crying, he said he was sorry for breaking so many promises. It hurt to think about all of the promises he honestly did shatter. I wanted the old Harry back, but I knew I would never get him. 

Maybe this Love just isn't meant to be. Maybe it was, but we had to grab it a long while ago, and we waited to long so it slipped right off of our finger tips. Maybe this is just a desperate attempt to make things go back to normal.

Maybe this was just the end, and this whole accident was trying to make me realize it.

My thoughts tuned out once I heard Harry start singing,"From the first time I saw you

I knew that you'd be mine

And from the first glance you gave

My world it slowed, you stopped the time

And in that moment I could see all of the things that we would be

You were the girl I was waiting for, that'd I'd ask to marry me"

His voice was soft, but he kept on singing in a whisper,"Like the beauty of the sun you light my life so I can see

You make me laugh and show me how, just how good this life can be

And in our moments filled with joy, is where I live, where I am free

Lay in my arms, I'll hold you tight, just like you like, continually

And I am, over-whelmed, by you

Am, over come with joy

You've, taken me higher, and shown me what love can do

Where would I go, or be, without you"

I missed his singing so much, it had a way of soothing me. My feelings for this kid are so damn bipolar. I loved him, but I don't know if we honestly lost our chance at true love.

Harry's point of view:

It was midnight and the hospital was quiet, beside the sounds of heart monitors. I rested my head against the wall, Delilah's heart beat stuck out over everyone elses, it was the most moderate tone. It never speeded up, and it never slowed down. Which I guess is a good thing, but it was still hurting that she hasn't woken up. My eyes began to flutter shut. Sleep was about to hit me like a ton of bricks.

Then I heard the familiar beep start picking up, just a little bit faster. I hoped up from my chair and ran to her door, to be blocked by a nurse,"Hun, you can't go in there." she scolded me.

"But her heart is picking up!" I yelled, I heard moving coming from her room.

She was awake.

She was finally awake.

I had a smile across my face as my heart began racing,"Lemme get a doctor"

A few moments later the nurse came walking back with a Doctor and we proceded into the dim hospital room. My eyes immediatly locked on Delilah's body. They scanned up and down, until they stopped at her eyes that started to flitter open.

The nurse and doctor looked back at me with a smile,"You're right, she's awake."

Delilah looked around the room, like she was confused, then she immediatly shot me a weak smile. The biggest grin took over my face as I stared at her. Without hesitation I ran over and kissed her lips gently. I could feel her smiling in the kiss.

before I pulled away her weak voice whispered,"I heard everything."

*********************

"Alright guys, she thinks we're just going on a normal date, so no one ruin it." I sternly said to everyone.

Delilah was home for about two weeks, I wanted to let her rest for a little before throwing her a welcome home party. I told her that i'd be taking her on a date tonight, and it'd be fancy, so we went out dress shopping earlier.

"Okay, I'm leaving now to pick her up, I'll text Louis when we're here." Everyone grinned and shot me a thumbs up.

I drove a little bit before pulling up into Delilah's drive way. I walked up to her door and knocked. Her Mum was already at the party, but she had told De she was working doubles.

Delilah opened the door and my jaw dropped as she looked gorgeous, as usual, but tonight she just looked amazing. Her dress ended a few inches above her knees, As her blonde hair was curled, like usual. She opened the door with a huge smile that I missed so much.

"ready for an amazing date?" I smiled.

She nodded and I grabbed her hand in mine, and helped her into my car.

***

"Harry, I don't see why I have to wear a blindfold." She giggled from the passenger seat.

I grabbed her hand and I lead her inside the building then dragged her to the elevator.

We finally reached the roof and I couldn;t help but smile. I brought out my phone and called Louis. The elevator door opened to the roof, and then I removed Delilah's blindfold and everyone yelled 'Suprise'.

Delilah's face grew into a smile as she threw her arms around my neck.