Chapter 2: Hey There

As Kokichi started to step outside the office he heard a group of people chattering amongst themself.

"Crap!" He blurted out running to the other side of the hall and turning the corner.

"Fump"

"Agh.. O-Ouma-kun" Saihara looked down at Kokichi and Kokichi looked up from the pile of clothes that were in his hands.

"Saihara-Chan, I didn't know that you attended this school." he said carelessly looking at his fingernails, well he tried to look at his fingernails but then his uniform slipped out of his hand

Kokichi bent down before Saihara could react and picked up the uniform. Saihara studied the clothes carefully until Kokichi turned away. "hey Stop staring at me! I know I'm really hot but the way you're staring at me is creepy.."

Saihara stopped staring and backed away "A-Ah! Sorry Ouma-Kun, I wasn't staring at you though I was staring at the Uniform in your hands. By the way, why do you have a girl's uniform in your hands.""

"A girl's uniform?" Ouma decided to act clueless. "I have no idea what your talking about, unless you mean this high fashion uniform I have here. Yep everyone wants one but there's only one in the whole entire universe."

"H-uh? Ouma I know that's a gir-" Kokichi cut Saihara off. "Silly clueless Saihara-Chan! You'll never learn." Kokichi bolted off hearing Saihara call his name only for him to ignore it and softly hum as he ran.

Kokichi was able to get the changing room without that many people seeing him, sure a bbit of people saw him but those were people he didn't really talk to unless he needed too.

Once he arrived at the changing room he saw to girls there talking about things, he didn't really care he just wanted to hurry and change. He waited around the corner until he got bored and checked and saw one of the girls turn around and look at him.

He quickly turned back around and took and deep breath, he could swear the girls were gossiping about him now. Finally they walked away turning the corner where Ouma was at

One of the girls turned around to look and him and whispered "Pervert." Ouma got a bit mad but he brushed it off he didn't have time for them at the moment.

As he got into the stall he looked down at the clothes he received it was a plaid red skirt a long sleeve shirt with a nice read tie with the cooler cuffed, some thigh long socks and regular black shoes.

He took of his shirt and put on the shirt, it was a bit to big for him, after that he pulled up the skirt and twirled in it.After a few minutes of doing that he put on his socks and put on the shiny black shoes. Gosh, was he cold.

"It's so cold in here... I wish I had pants.." As he went to open the stall he heard the door opening and two girls walked in.

Dammit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry if Ouma didn't feel like Ouma in the first Chapter hope you enjoy.