Chapter 1: The Worst is Yet to Come

"You know we have a strict dress code policy!"

Oh he knew that, it was written all over the entries papers. Gosh, couldn't he catch a break? He sighed and put on his best act.

"I'm sorry, I should have read more carefully."

He was in the principal's office because, he may have broke one of the rules. Which was a really crappy rule. No girl is allowed in a boy uniform and No boy is allowed in a girl's uniform. Something that was even more crappy was that the girl's uniform had this small ass skirt that barely covered anything.

He wasn't a girl, he was a boy born in female's body. So of course he wrote male on the entry paper.

The principal ( Mrs. Ubal) sighed and shook their head and rubbed their temple in frustration.

"Kokichi, Do you know how much work has to be done now that I know you're female?" Mrs. Ubal asked. Does she really want an answer out of me? Kokichi thought and decided to answer.

"No?" He said as he looked up from his fingernails to face Mrs. Ubal.

Mrs. Ubal stood up from her chair and walked over to the a table papers and what looked like important documents scattered all over the table, this lady really must want people to look at all things.

Mrs.Ubal stood there for a bit rummaging through the papers until she clicked her tongue and said "Ahah, This should make it a bit easier.

She walked back over to Kokichi and slammed down the papers in front of him. "Luckily for you I have found your entry papers, So we can change your dorms."

Kokichi froze. "W-Wait change dorms? I don't think that's necessary."

Mrs. Ubal chuckled. "Of course it's necessary ! We can't have a girl in the boys dorm, which is another rule you broke." Mrs. Ubal sighed and looked down at her list "And we have an open dorm for you!"

Kokichi rolled his eyes at her enthusiasm

"You will be dorming with Tenko Chabashira Tsumugi Shirogane and Himiko Yumeno."

Kokichi bit his fingernails, "Damn Tenko hates my guts, she almost broke my finger, and I won't even be able to talk to Himiko due to Tenko clinginess and Tsumugi gives me the fucking creeps." He thought.

As Kokichi started to think of a plan to get himself out of this mishap Mrs. Ubal started talking.

"Oh! But first You'll have to get the new Uniform."

Fuck! He forgot all about that. "H-Huh? Can't I just wear this? What's so wrong about me wearing pants."

Mrs. Ubal handed Kokichi his uniform and simply said "Now go into the changing room and change and come back afterwards." completely ignoring his words. "Wai-" Before he could finished he was shoved outside the door. He turned around only to noticed she had already shut the door.

"Isn't that just peachy."

And with that Kokichi left the office door and started walking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you enjoyed the Chapter! Thanks for reading!

Bai :3