CHAPTER 3: ATLANTIS

Disclaimer: This is my original work. All the characters mentioned in the story are purely fictional. All copyrights reserved. Please do not post without permission, thank you.

Author's Note:

Some pronunciation to keep in mind:

1. Ariea: pronounced Araya

CHAPTER 3: ATLANTIS

"HADES!!!!!" Poseidon shouted at the top of his lungs. "FACE ME NOW!"

Instead of facing the god of the seas, Hades let out a taunting laughter.

"Brother... Brother... Brother..." his voice echoed. "You are ruining my plans."

"YOUR PLANS? WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO DO? KILL EVERY HUMAN AND GOD IN YOUR WAY?" Poseidon's anger was beginning to show. The seas were calm just moments ago, and now its waves began to roar and strong.

"God of the sea..." Hades scoffed.

"FACE ME YOU, COWARD!" Poseidon summoned his trident in his hand.

"SOON, YOUR PRECIOUS HUMANS WILL BE MINE AND ALL YOUR POWERS, ALONG WITH IT!" Hades proclaimed shouting as he ambushed Poseidon from the back.

Quickly dodging it, the god of the seas summoned water daggers from the sea and attack Hades from behind.

"YOU ARE WEAK!" Hades evaporated the water using the flames coming out of his palms and directed it to his brother. "Feel the might of Hades, god of the underworld!" he pushed more force into attacking Poseidon with fire.

"ENOUGH!" both brothers flew in the air as their brother, Zeus, split the two using his lightning bolt.

The king of the gods watched as his brothers stared at each other with hate in their eyes.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" Zeus's voice roared in the skies above.

"TELL HIM!" Poseidon shouted at their youngest brother.

Hades avoided Zeus' eyes and looked down.

"TELL ME WHAT?" Zeus was ready to smite Hades with a bolt, knowing that he has done wrong... again.

"THAT I HATE YOU! I HATE BOTH OF YOU!" Hades unleashed his full form.

Hades' true form was a sight to be reckoned with. His temples transformed into horns, his eyes turning into flames and his mouth turned to black. Even his clothing was now on fire, and yet, it was not burned.

"YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME?" Zeus also transformed into his warrior form. Lightning surrounded him, with his eyes emitting lightning sparks.

"ATTACK!" Hades smirked and hundreds of his creatures attacked both of his older brothers on every side.

"Did he think he can beat us with this trick?" Zeus scoffed.

Before Poseidon could stop him, the king of the gods slammed his fist on the ground and electrified the creatures.

"AH!" Zeus arched his back when he felt the same force he unleashed being thrown back at him. He felt a million volts of lightning throughout his body. It was a pain he hasn't felt in a long time.

"They're humans brother." Poseidon put his water-covered hand on his brother's back and healed him.

"That explains the blowback."

Effective as it was, Zeus has never felt so weak in a million years.

"SURRENDER BROTHERS!" Hades let out a menacing guffaw and more creatures attack them.