Battle Start!

Authors note: I was starting to get excited writing the battle with Cecilia so I can't help but write this chapter already.

XXXXX

In an Unknown Location

In a poorly lit room, three unknown figures are seated in front of a table with random files scattered around it. The first figure was looking at the files, the other figure was drinking tea, and the last figure was doing nothing.

"So another IS was lost? Hm?" The tea drinking figure asked.

"Yes ma'am. Like what the news says, it was taken down by the 'Hunter'. Again." The last figure said who was simply sitting and doing nothing.

"Hunter? Again?! This is the 24th time we've lost an IS' and pilots to Hunter! And he embarrassed us and our organization by defeating our IS' with only conventional weapons!" The tea spilled as the figure clearly showed her anger by standing up and slamming her hands on the table.

The 'Hunter' was already doing heavy damage to their organization and they have huge trouble trying to stop(kill) Hunter from damaging and stopping their cause. He was a dangerous man, he killed their soldiers with high effeciency and with little mercy. He destroyed or sometimes steal their weapons and equipments. And he fights against the odds with sheer skill and willpower.

He was a dangerous man...

"Calm down." The figure who was looking at the files said with a calm voice.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN!? How can I calm down if Hunter has been destroying our properties, our organization, and our cause!" The figure who spilled her tea earlier banged at the table again with more anger.

"Calm down or else." The figure puts down the files gently on the table before giving the other figure an intimidating glare. She seems like the one to hold higher authority authority than the other two figures.

The figure who spilled the tea earlier simply sat down and calmed down in fear...

"Now since we're back in a professional mood, I want to discuss the about our little troublemaker..." Each figure took a file and opened it.

"T-t-this is Hunter!? The Hunter is just a teenager?!" One of the figure showed surprise and anger as she looked at a picture of a teenage boy wearing a combat uniform and a beret while carrying a revolver.

"......" The other figure stayed in silence as she reads random details.

"Yep. That's him, (Y/N) Runner. Our intel said that he was kidnapped in a young age before being used for a child soldier project of one of the well equipped Militia's in Africa, and its pretty much the reason why he has high-level combat skills. He was later saved by mercenaries from 'Dark Sky' PMC and was adopted by one of them. He lived mostly in Japan but occasionally move out of the country once in a while. After few years, he joined his father as a mercenary despite his young age. After few months of working as a mercnary, he had encountered his first IS battle and the said IS was ours. After he defeated it, he ended up activating the IS, hence the reason why he's in the IS Academy." The figure who holds authority summarized the backstory of (Y/N) Runner.

"So what's the plan?" The quiet figure finally talked.

"Let him join our side. Which is why I called you here. Your mission is to let him join our side, use any methods." The leader said in an ordering manner.

"Why do want him to join us  anyways?" The figure who was angry earlier said.

"His combat skills are very top-notch. He sneaked and destroyed one of our bases once without getting spotted. He can slow down or even hold his ground against overwhelming forces, and of course, destroying an IS withouy using one himself. You get the idea why he will be a very useful asset if he joins us." The leader explained