Cancelled

Author's Note: I'm sure some of you heard this in my announcement, and I'm very sorry to say this, I really do, but this story along with other current stories are now cancelled.

Yes you heard that right. All of my current stories are cancelled.

Why? Mostly because I now lost all the motivation to write all of these. During the time I was inactive from Wattpad, I was learning from experienced writers and some friends in discord, and I just realized and learned many things from them.

Now looking back, my stories are pretty shit and its kind of directionless. Not to mention, using self-inserts/male readers (Y/N) characters isn't really something that motivating to write.

Since I learned many things from the writers I met, my next stories will use the those lessons they thought me, improved stories, writing, plot, and all. Though, lower your standards for now since even with the things I learned, I'm still an amateur.

XXXXX

So what happens to this story? It will be left here as a reminder for me, something to look back to.

So what am I going to write next? Here's a concept that I consider writing.

"Oddity" An Infinite Stratos X Ace Combat Quest.

"In 20XX, Strangereal went into a huge change when an eccentric Belkan scientist invented the Infinite Stratos. It was supposed to be a suit for space exploration, but with all the advanced tech, it eventually became a weapon without fulfilling its purpose as a voyager. But this suit, only can do so much, so it didn't take long for other scientists and engineers to merge IS tech on other weapon platforms, mainly aircraft."

"Oddly enough, this advanced weapon systems ended up forming a sport centered around it, which kinda made Strangereal peaceful by a bit. Oh, and the IS can only be used by women. Although, there are some Oddities..."

Basically, aircraft can transform into IS suits, or the other way around. It combines the cool settings of Strangereal, and the shenanigans of an anime like Infinite Stratos. It still needs some time ironing out. Hell, I might not make it an Ace Combat crossover and just use make this story about IS.

So what is a Quest? Some of you already heard that before, and to clarify, it give players option to affect the story through voting for an option.

Example:

You know that a Phantom Task agent has infiltrated IS Academy, but she has a clean paper trail and no evidences. What action will you take?

1) Stay Back and Observe: You can't find any evidences yet so you observe from afar, and occasionally contact intelligence agencies for a little help.

2) Quietly Take Her Down: You can't find any evidences against the agent, so how about taking her down directly since she's a huge threat if she is left unattended.

3) Make Friends: Well you know what they say, "Keep your enemies closer." Who knows, you might get a friend rather than an enemy.

Readers can choose/vote for the action that will affect the story. After a certain time limit, the option with the most votes will be obviously taken and will take effect soon enough. But make sure to be careful on choosing the right choice since there are consequences in every option.

You either learn on how to deal with the consequences, or be ready to take the effects of the said option.

The readers also has the option of voting the protagonist's skills, some personality traits, and even backstory.

1) "Hey Buddy.": You're the son of Larry Foulke.

2) "There are pilots like you...": Grandson of Mihaly A. Shilage.

These are just examples, if I'm crazy enough I might add a "Salvation!" option.

This is a work in progress, and I might even abandon this idea if I'm proven to be busy.

Either way, tell me what you think of this new writing project of mine.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience of cancelling my stories.