Duel

Authors note: Sorry for slow updates again...

Either way, this story would mostly filled with action.

XXXXX

"Eh!"

"What the?"

"Is that even an IS?"

You simply stand quietly as the spectators around the arena where loud, not because of the duel, but because they are curious about your IS.

Curious that your IS suit is pretty much non-existant...

"Eh? Where is your IS? Don't tell me that it malfunctioned? Because if you your IS doesn't work then I win by default!" Said by the blonde girl across the arena who was using a blue IS suit.

"Oh, my IS didn't malfunction, its already activated." You said very casually before pointing at one of the Arena's huge television screens. "My IS is already activated, just look at its shield points blondie."

Blondie or Cecilia looked at the screen and saw your IS' shield points. Needless to say that she was surprised...

.....

Shield Points

Cecilia/Blue Tears: 860

(Y/N)/Army: 9000

.....

"Nine-thousand? How!?" Cecilia and the spectators were really surprised about it. Most IS only has hundreds of shield points, but thousands of shield points? Surprising.

"Can't believe me? How about shooting me?" You said with a confident smirk as the shield flickered. The shield was revealed to be a bubble shield around you.

"Wha...? Even you have a powerful IS shield you won't be able to fight back!" She shouted at you but didn't attack. At least she has some slight sense of fairness to not attack the unarmed.

Although, you simply sighed and pretended your aiming a rifle at her.

"What are you doing?" Your opponent asked, thinking if you have mental problems.

"About to shoot you." As you answered a huge rifle that can be considered as an auto-cannon materialized in your hands.

You grinned in a sinister manner before pulling its trigger.

*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*

Your huge rifle(meant for an IS) recoiled as it fired a burst at Cecilia with all shots landing a hit and chipping off her 60 shield points.

"Don't forget that we're in a duel blondie. A duel that you started."
You said in serious tone as you re-aim your rifle that looks like an oversized M82 Barret.

Your rifle is heavy and the very reason you can carry it very easily is because of the magic of IS technology.

"You might have a powerful shield and a somewhat decent weapon but you will never wi- Ah!"

*BANG*
*BANG*
*BANG*

Her words were cut off by your rifle/auto-cannon firing a burst of three rounds that managed to chip off another 60 shield points.