Talk

Author's Note: Sorry again for the long updates, especially for the people who enjoys my story. Real life is just making me busy.

Either way, comment and enjoy the chapter.

XXXXX

Morning is the time where the sun rises up, lights the world, and warms up the cold breez from the leaving night. Morning is the time where people wakes up from their sleep and continue their life.

And morning is the time where you simply don't give a shit about anything and stay in your comfy bed floating away in your dreams.

*BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*

"Bloody hell..." You annoyingly said as you try to open your eyes and try to get up from the grasps of the beautiful temptress named 'sleep'. You rubbed your eyes to clear up your vision and look around yourself and your room.

Thankfully, your still in your assigned room in IS Academy, not tied up to a chair or in a bed in a dark room with a shady person greeting you along with his/her torture equipments.

Yeah, that kinda happens every once in a while...

"Time to start another day in this cruel, strange world..." You said, followed by a long yawn as you stretched.

You grabbed your phone, turned off the alarm and checked the time.

"Five-o-clock." Despite the fact that you'd rather sleep some more especially that you stayed a little late from the party last night, you have to wake up early because school, and your responsibility as a Class Representative. And since your occupation as a mercenary requires you to be fit, you have to do some morning excercises to maintain your health.

After going to the bathroom to refresh yourself, you put on a tracksuit with some stripes with a logo of 'adidas' and exited the room. After some navigations, you're finally outside the school buildings and on the open school grounds.

Since the Academy is located in a huge man-made island, you decided to circle the entire island as a 'jogging route.'

Walking near the edge of the island, you glanced at the horizon and saw a small portion of the sun slowly rising. You then looked back at your jogging route and took a deep breath before running away to circle the entire island.

15 minutes later...

After all those minutes of running, you show not a single sign of getting tired, not even a single sweat was in sight. Although, despite you running for 15 minutes straight, you only have just covered 1/4 of the island and if you continue your running pace, you'll probably circle the entire island in an hour. And yet you're still far from getting tired.

Looks like being part of a brutal super-soldier project from a young age has its perks...

You continued running until you saw someone in the distance who's also having a morning jog. As you got closer, you got a clear sight of who it was due to the long black hair along with a well shaped body.

"Good morning Miss Orimura!" You greeted as you ran past her.

"Its Orimura Sensei!" She shouted back as you continue running and not even slowing down.

"Hmph. Brat." Chifuyu looked at you as you ran in the distance with some slight annoyance and thinking why you're running as an exercise. Running like that would cause him to get tired easily. She thought to herself before remembering that you're not a normal person.

She remembered the information about you from your files and talks from your father about your horrible past. Just thinking about your suffering from the horrible and brutal super-soldier project made her really feel sorry for you even though it doesn't show in her face.