Chapter 1

mMMMM LETS GOOO (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Pinkamena Diane Pie was currently driving to her school, Canterlot High in her pink Volkswagen Beetle. It was a gift from her Father, it was a rare thing to get a gift from him. The radio was blasting music as she zoomed through the street. Today was the last day of school. When she finally arrived she parked her car and smiled brightly. For Pinkie school wasn't terrible. It was an opportunity to make new friends. (And to esc- *gets slapped*)

Pinkie stepped into the school and skipped happily through the halls, greeting everyone she passed. "Hey AJ! Hi Rarity!" She chirped to the pair before turning the corner to where her locker was. When she got there Pinkie squealed in excitement when she saw her best friend, Rainbow Dash, leaning against a nearby locker. "Dashie!" She exclaimed, running over and hugging her friend tightly.

Rainbow chuckled and hugged her back. "Hey Pinks, excited for summer?" She asked, looking down at the small girl. Pinkie giggled looking up at Rainbow. She was much taller than her. "Of course I am!" Pinkie said, jumping into the air when she said it. Rainbow smiled and rolled her eyes before patting Pinkie's head. "Come on short stuff. We're going to be late for class!" Rainbow said, beginning to walk with Pinkie. Pinkie frowned and playfully shoved Rainbow. "I'm not that short!" Pinkie whined. Rainbow smirked. "Then race me shorty. First one to class wins!" She exclaimed, running off with no warning.

A few minutes later Pinkie finally made it to the classroom. "That wasn't fair Dashie!" She panted. Rainbow just smiled at her before walking into the classroom. Class was mostly just fun and games. After the first class Pinkie and Rainbow had different classes. "See ya after school Pinks." Rainbow said, waving to her before walking off to class. "Bye Dashie!" Pinkie exclaimed, moving some hair out of her face.

Pinkie's second class, Science was almost exactly the same as the first class, and Pinkie couldn't be happier. After this class everyone in the school was having a party in the gym, set up by Pinkie of course.

After Science all the kids rushed to the gym. As soon as Pinkie made it to the gym she looked around for Rainbow and the rest of her friends. A minute later she saw Rainbow with Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity, chatting while drinking the punch. Twilight was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey girls!" Pinkie said happily, walking up to them. Everyone smiled and greeted her. "Hey Pinks." Rainbow said, moving over to give Pinkie space. "Where's Twilight at?" Pinkie asked.

"Twilight doesn't party. She's always too busy.." Fluttershy mumbled, sipping on some punch. AJ nodded in agreement. "Hey Pinks? You staying at my place tonight?" Rainbow asked. Pinkie nodded. "I'm all packed and ready to go!" She exclaimed in excitement.

Rainbow nodded and the party continued for two more hours. After Pinkie and Rainbow walked together to Pinkie's car. "That was super fun!" Pinkie shouted, jumping into the pink beetle. Rainbow chuckled and got in as the pair began the drive to Rainbow's house.

As Pinkie drove, she noticed it began to rain. "Crap." Rainbow groaned. "The first day of summer and it's raining?" It wasn't just raining. A full on storm was approaching. It began to rain hard and thunder could be heard from all around. Pinkie's hands tightened around the steering wheel as they approached Rainbow's house.

They parked and Rainbow grabbed an umbrella that was by her feet. Pinkie got out of the car and was immediately soaked by the rain. She ran under the umbrella Rainbow had and shivered. "Let's get you inside Pinks." Rainbow whispered, holding her close to try and warm her up. Pinkie smiled slightly and buried her face in Rainbow's shoulder "Thank you Dashie.." Pinkie whispered. (Just fuck already-)

Rainbow and Pinkie always acted like this. People may have thought that they were a couple, but in reality they were just good friends. (FoR nOw (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) )

Once they got inside Rainbow immediately wrapped Pinkie up in a blanket and sat her down on the couch. "I'll get your bed ready." Rainbow said, smiling at Pinkie before leaving. Pinkie nodded and jumped slightly when her phone began to ring.

She looked down and saw that her Dad was calling. She ignored the call and he just called again. Pinkie bit her lip and looked at the phone before hanging up the call immediately. She put her phone down and sighed. "Who was that?" Rainbow asked for, the hallway.

"Nobody Dashie!" Pinkie said to her. "Nobody.." She repeated to herself quietly.

AHHH I DID IT

Baiiiiii