Chapter 11

If you're enjoying the story feel free to vote, comment and share the story to others! Have a lovely day/night ^~^

"Hey Soarin!" Rainbow said happily, walking over and hugging him. "Hey." Pinkie mumbled. Soarin looked at Pinkie and flashed a quick frown before he stopped, hugging Rainbow. "So, what are you guys doing at the fair?" He asked. Rainbow bit her lip and looked back at Pinkie quickly. "We're just trying to take our minds off of some things." She said.

Soarin nodded and leaned against a nearby stand. "Well, I think you guys should try out the haunted house. It's actually quite creepy." He whispered, chuckling. Rainbow smirked and grabbed Pinkie's hand. "Sounds fun." She whispered, chuckling evilly.

Pinkie gulped. "Yeah, fun." She mumbled nervously as the couple began walking to the haunted house. Rainbow stopped and planted a kiss on Pinkie's soft lips. Pinkie blushed and smiled, glancing back to see Soarin staring at them, he didn't look happy.

When they arrived Pinkie looked up at the large building and bit her lip. "Are you ready Bubblegum?" Rainbow asked, kissing her on the cheek. Pinkie giggled at the nickname and blushed. "Yuppity yup! Let's go!"

They got in and were immediately greeted with darkness. Pinkie wrapped her arms around Rainbow's arm and held her close. "Scared?" Rainbow teased. Pinkie shook her head and they approached a hallway. At the end there was two doors. When they both got to the doors. Someone in a clown costume jumped out behind them and shouted.

They both ran off through different doors. Pinkie kept running and eventually came to a creepy room full of bloody props. "D-Dash?" Pinkie called out.

There was no answer. Pinkie looked around the room quietly and nervously. Doors were everywhere in here leading to god knows where. "Crap." Pinkie whispered, looking at each door. Pinkie was stuck in the maze like house for quite a long time before she eventually found her way out.

When she left she looked around for Rainbow. She didn't see her anywhere. Pinkie began to walk around the fair to search for her. Maybe she just had to use the restroom.

Pinkie made it to the bathroom and froze. She could see Soarin and Rainbow under a tree. Rainbow was resting her head on soarin's lap. Pinkie frowned and was about to approach them but was interrupted by her phone ringing. She looked. It was her dad.

Pinkie trembled and walked into the bathroom before answering the phone. "Why can't you just leave me alone?" Pinkie cried out quietly. Her father chuckled. "Honey.. I suggest you come home, you wouldn't want to put your friend Rainbow in danger would you?" He said.

Pinkie froze. "What are you talking about?" She asked, trembling. Her dad then whispered into the phone Rainbow's address. Pinkie's eyes widened and she immediately hung up the phone. She ran out of the bathroom and straight to Rainbow.

Rainbow quickly got off Soarin and was practically tackled by Pinkie. She hugged her tightly and sobbed into her chest. "Pinks..? What's wrong?" She asked, a worried expression on her face. "You need to take me home.. Now." Pinkie whispered, sniffling. "I'll explain everything during the walk."

"The walk? But we can drive-" Rainbow was interrupted by Pinkie. "No! I want to spend as much time with you as possible.. Before I have to go.." Pinkie whimpered. Rainbow waved goodbye to Soarin and they began walking. That's when Pinkie told her what happened.

Rainbow looked at her and held her hand tightly. "I'm scared Dash.. I don't want to leave, but if I don't.. You'll get hurt.." Pinkie whispered, tears running down her cheeks.

"We need to go to the police.." Rainbow mumbled, grabbing her phone. Pinkie gasped and grabbed Rainbow's phone. "Rainbow stop! I-I can handle him, I don't want you risking your safety for me." Pinkie said, kissing Rainbow on the cheek.