Chapter 6

YAY MORE CHAPTERS

"My dad.." Pinkie began. She gulped and hesitated, looking down. Rainbow smiled and laid her hand on top of Pinkie's. "Hey.. You know you can tell me anything Pinks.. I won't judge you." Rainbow said in a soothing voice. Pinkie looked up into Rainbow's eyes and smiled slightly. Rainbow looked into her eyes as well and she slowly caressed Pinkie's hand. They both stayed like that for what seemed like forever.

"Do it." Pinkie thought to herself. Should she? Pinkie decided yes, but before she could do anything she felt a knock at the door. Pinkie flinched and the pair scooted away from each other as the door opened. "H-Hey dad." Pinkie whispered. Her dad nodded and looked at Rainbow. "I'm sorry, but I've got to ask you to leave. We've got a busy day tomorrow." He said. Rainbow nodded and stood up. Pinkie's father left the room and Rainbow looked at Pinkie.

"Guess you gotta leave.." Pinkie said sadly. Rainbow chuckled and patted Pinkie on the back. "Who says I can't stay?" She said. "What are you saying?" Pinkie asked.

"I can stay, your dad just doesn't have to know." Rainbow whispered, smirking. Pinkie bit her lip. The ways this could go bad was endless. "I-I don't know Dash.."

"Come on Pinks!" It'll be fun!" She said, leaning closer to Pinkie's face. "Really fun~" Rainbow whispered into Pinkie's ear, smirking, her hot breath making Pinkie shudder. Pinkie blushed madly and stood up. "F-Fine! But first we gotta plan things out, and quick!" Rainbow nodded and chuckled. She knew that would make Pinkie say yes.

A few minutes later Pinkie was downstairs with Rainbow. "Are you sure you can walk home? It's quite far away!" Pinkie said. Rainbow smiled and nodded. "Don't worry Pinks! I can do it, it'll be easy." She said, putting her hands in her pockets before starting to walk off.

Pinkie eventually closed the door and sighed. Almost immediately Pinkie's dad grabbed Pinkie and slammed her against the wall. "Don't think I forgot about what you did last time you were here, pushing me like that was a real big mistake." He hissed, slapping Pinkie hard.

Pinkie held her face and winced. "I'm sorry. Sir.." She whispered. He nodded and kissed her cheek. "Thank you Sweetie~" he whispered, kissing her ear. Pinkie shuddered and squirmed. "W-What are you doing..?" She whispered. Her dad didn't respond, instead he just went down, and kissed her neck. Pinkie squirmed and tried to move but it was no use, he wouldn't let her leave, until he was satisfied..

A few hours later Pinkie walked back into her room. She was quiet and her eyes were red from crying. She went to the window and saw Rainbow Dash, looking up at her, a pissed off expression on her face. Pinkie threw the makeshift rope down and Rainbow climbed up. When she got in she scowled. "What the hell Pinkie?! I was down there forever! You're lucky I didn't leave!" She whisper yelled. Pinkie flinched and looked down. "Sorry.." 

Rainbow stopped and studied Pinkie. Something didn't feel right. "Pinks.. Are you alright? You don't look so good." She whispered, walking towards Pinkie, putting a hand on her shoulder. Pinkie backed up and sniffled. "I'm fine Dash.. Let's just enjoy our time together, ok?" Pinkie said seriously.

Rainbow pursed her lips. She decided she wouldn't push Pinkie and make her upset. "Ok.. Wanna watch a movie or something?" Dash asked. Pinkie nodded and they both laid down on the bed. The pair began to watch a movie. Dash had brought earbuds along and they shared them.

While they watched the movie Rainbow wrapped an arm around Pinkie, trying to cheer her up. Pinkie smiled and nuzzled Rainbow. "I love you Dashie." Pinkie whispered, kissing her cheek. Rainbow blushed slightly and smiled back at her. "Love you too Pinks."

Pinkie's heart fluttered hearing that, even if she didn't mean it that way. They continued to cuddle throughout the night. Pinkie eventually fell asleep after the movie and Rainbow was left alone in the now pitch black room. She sighed. "Sleep well Pinks." Rainbow whispered, planting a soft kiss on Pinkie's forehead, before falling asleep herself.

HHHH I ACTUALLY PUBLISHED SOMETHING. IM SURPRISED TO BE HONEST. Sorry if it's short. *shruggles* anyways! Vote. Comment. AND FOLLOWWWWW

 AND FOLLOWWWWW