Chapter 13

Hey everyone! ❤️ Hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry for taking forever to update. Shoutout to InhaleFandoms lol. Love you friend :3 Um also I fucking love Nine Inch Nails. B u t this song reminds me of someone I know. S n i f f  c r i.

Rainbow bit her nails while she waited. Rarity was keeping Rainbow company. She didn't know what was going on but she wanted to make sure Pinkie was alright. The rest of Pinkie's friends weren't in town. "So Darling, you two are together?" Rarity asked as she flipped through the pages of a book she was reading.

Rainbow blushed slightly. "Yeah. We are." She said, smiling. Rarity giggled and smirked. "Have you, done anything yet?~" She teased. Rainbow's blush went from zero to one hundred in an instant. "What! No! F-Fuck off!" Rainbow said, shoving Rarity lightly.

That's when a doctor came in. Rainbow immediately stood up. "Is Pinkie alright?" She asked worryingly. The doctor sighed. "I'm afraid not.. She has severe internal bleeding. We had to do emergency surgery." He said. Rainbow looked down. This was all her fault.

"We don't know if she'll survive.." The doctor whispered, rubbing the back of his neck. Rainbow nodded and began to break down in tears. Rarity got up and hugged Rainbow tightly. She'd never seen Rainbow cry. "I'm so sorry.." Rarity whispered, rubbing her back.

"C-Can I see her?" Rainbow asked the doctor, wiping her tears away. He nodded and showed her to Pinkie's room. She was laying down, sleeping. Rainbow slowly walked in and sat in a chair, putting her hand on Pinkie's hand. "I'm so sorry.." She whispered, laying her head on the pair's connected hands, beginning to sob.

Rainbow felt Pinkie's hand move and she looked up to see Pinkie opening her eyes. She looked at Rainbow and smiled slightly. "Dashie?" Pinkie whispered, squeezing her hand. Rainbow teared up and hugged her, careful not to hurt her. Pinkie jumped and giggled before hugging her back as tightly as she could.

"I'm glad you two lovebirds are together again." Rarity said from the doorway. Pinkie blushed slightly and buried her face in Rainbow's chest.

"Where's my daughter?" Rarity heard someone say from the hallway outside. "Pinkie Darling, I think someone else is here to see you." Rarity said, peeking out the doorway. Rainbow and Pinkie froze. Rainbow heard footsteps coming towards the room and she stood up.

Pinkie's father walked in and Rarity backed up all the way to Rainbow. Pinkie's dad tried to step closer to Pinkie by Rainbow got in front of him. "Dash what are you-"

"Rarity, you don't know what this monster did." Rainbow said. "Get out of here." She hissed at the tall man. He just chuckled and looked at Pinkie. She was looking down at the blanket. "Are you really not going to let her own father see her?" He asked Rainbow.

Rarity looked back at Pinkie and saw the pure terror in her eyes. She didn't know what was going on, but she decided it was best her father wasn't here. She walked up to Pinkie's father and crossed her arms. "I think it's best you leave." She said.

He just scoffed and glared at all of them before walking out of the room. Rarity sat down and looked at her Rainbow haired friend. "What was all that about?" She asked. Before Rainbow could say anything Pinkie spoke up.

"My Father is a very sick man.. He's the reason I'm in here, and he's caused me pain since the day my mother died." She said, sighing quietly. Rarity's eyes widened. "Sweetie.. I never knew. I'm so sorry." She said, holding Pinkie's hand. Pinkie smiled slightly. "It's alright Rarity.." She mumbled.

"Guys, come on, let's try to have some fun while we can still visit you." Rainbow said. Everyone nodded. "So Rarity, I heard you have a crush on Applejack." Pinkie teased, giggling quietly.

Rarity stayed silent as her face became red as a tomato. The group joked around for a while before they eventually had to leave.

A week passed before Pinkie could leave the hospital. She didn't have another visit from her father during that time. Right now Rainbow was driving Pinkie to Rainbow's house. All of her friends were back and they had a surprise.

Once everyone got to the house. Rainbow chuckled and put a blindfold on Pinkie. "What are you doing?" Pinkie giggled as she was walked to the house. "You'll see." Rainbow whispered, opening the front door.

"Surprise!"

When the chapter ends with a cliffhanger and the author takes forever to update