What's Done In The Dark

Summer was over and the school year quickly approached. Kayla was in love and surprisingly, with a thug. "Oooooo look at lil Kayla blushing and glowing. Who would've thought little miss perfect would be dating a thug." Hope and Kierra were still shocked by the fact that Kayla and Daemon made it official. But what made matters worse was that her dad still didn't know, that was until when school started back. Marcus stayed in the same town as Kayla but they didn't go to the same school. It was his senior year too and his mom had promised him that she would take him out of public school his senior year in high school. The only question is out of the 4 other private schools, why did it have to be the same one she went to. On the first day of school everyone was talking about MaKayla and Daemon. Not knowing that Marcus was at the same school as her, Kayla thought she was free and clear. The news finally spread to Marcus and he was mad. Marcus was crushing on Kayla and he knew that her dad wanted them to be together. He questioned if Bishop Dyer knew what was going on so he decided to text and ask him. Bishop was just as shocked and mad as he was. Kayla still had no idea that Marcus was there until she went to her locker and found that not only was his locker was beside hers, but he was the new student she was supposed to show around the school. She was shocked and scared when she saw him and found out that he was enrolled there. At lunch she sat with her girls and told them he was there and just when she thought it couldn't get any worse, her father text her. "WHAT IS THIS I HEAR ABOUT YOU DATING A THUG!!!!!!" She was ecstatic. "How did you find out?" She replied not knowing what else to say. "Marcus told me and I'm glad he did. You are to stop dating him immediately and when you get home, you're grounded." She didn't respond. When Marcus walked in, he got his lunch and sat two tables away from her. All she could do was think about how he had told her father about Daemon. The longer she stayed in the caf the angrier she got. She decided since she didn't have anymore classes until 2 she was gonna take a ride and cool off. Daemon decided to go with her since he had the same schedule she had. They left the school and instead of riding around they went to his house. They sat and talked just like they had done on the night they first met. She started crying because she was so frustrated and he grabbed her and held her. She thought to herself, "Is he really a thug? I didn't know thugs had sensitive sides." She stopped crying and looked him in his eyes. She thought about the night they met and how madly in love she was with him. She forgot the problems of the world and leaned in and started kissing him. In her head she knew it was wrong but she no longer cared about what was right and what was wrong. They started taking each other's clothes off getting more and more intimate by the second. The heat between the two of them became hotter than Africa. He pushed her back into the bed, opened her legs, held her down, and started eating her pussy like it was his last meal. It was nothing like she had ever felt before. She started asking herself why it took her so long to decide let him get a taste, or anyone of that matter, as long as they ate as good as his ass did. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, she gasped for air, and she didn't want it to end. He got up and grabbed a condom. She looked at him like he was crazy. She wanted to be protected but he was taking to damn long. She thought to herself, "My throat had never been tested or trained, I've watched a lot of videos I wonder how well I can mock them." Before he could put the condom on she was down in her knees with his dick down her throat. She was going in, deepthroating and giving him head sloppier than a pig rolling in mud. She sucked his dick so good he came and to his surprise she swallowed it. He didn't want to make her stop but he had to see how good that pussy felt on his dick, especially if the head was that damn good. He went to put the condom on and she pulled him onto the bed. She was ready and didn't care if he had a condom or not, she was horny and didn't want to pause for shit. He sucked her titties and told her that he would go slow since it was her first time. She was hesitant to agree but she knew she wouldn't be able to handle his dick rough on her first time. As he slid in she became more and more vulnerable and weak to him. With each stroke he went deeper making her fall more and more in love. With each stroke she moaned louder until moans turned into screams. She felt every stroke in her stomach and she loved every bit of it. She called him daddy in almost every language she could. The more she moaned the faster, harder, and deeper he went. She knew at that moment she was in love. He pulled out, flipped her over, put her face down ass up and pounded her pussy with back shots. It was unlike anything she ever knew, and she wished it wouldn't stop. When he got ready to cum, he pulled out and let loose all over her ass. When they got done she hit the shower then he after her. She didn't know what to say or how to act. When they made it back to the school, her father was there with the principal. They were sitting in the hall waiting for her to return. When she saw him all she could think about was how she left with this boy and had sex with him, but on top of all that she thought about how the entire summer she kept him hidden from her dad. When he saw them walking together he was enraged. He couldn't believe that not only was she dating him behind his back but she left off campus for 2 hours with him. He asked her where they had been. She looked at him but all she could think about was how good Daemon had just fucked her. Feeling a little rebellious and since Marcus was gonna find out if it had gotten out and tell her dad, " His house. We went to his house." Pissed to the highest level of pisstivity Bishop looked at her with fire in his eyes. "Of all the places in this town you could go, you go to his house. Did you touch her?" He looked over at Daemon and he looked at Kayla and she said, "What we did, is none of your concern." She walked off and went to class not thinking about what lied ahead. "WE WILL DEAL WITH THIS WHEN YOU GET HOME!!"