Its Really Happening

All Kayla could think about was the fact that her father had just passed and it was time to prepare to bury him. The news that Bishop Dyer passed had spread quickly. "Our hearts are saddened as we mourn the loss of yet another pioneer. At 12:35 this afternoon, Bis. Jacob Daniel Dyer Sr. passed. According to family sources, he was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer last week along with a knowledge of a worsening heart condition." "It is with a mournful heart that I say, world renowned Bis. Jacob Daniel Dyer, Sr. has passed at the age of 37. He was an amazing singer and powerful preacher and known to some as "the man sent straight from God's courts." All day, as she drove around clearing her mind, no matter what radio station she went to, all she heard was the announcement of her father's passing. She went to Pandora thinking it would help but the first station to pop up was her father's. It seemed as if she couldn't escape reality. Daemon kept calling and texting but she couldn't think about him. All she could do was drive around trying to clear her head and find an inkling of peace. She pulled into an abandoned parking lot and cried. She couldn't believe that her father was gone. It was really happening, the day she dreaded the most had finally arrived. Daemon,however, went full stalker mode and tracked her phone and found her. He pulled behind her, got out and knocked on her window. She unlocked the doors and he got in. He slapped her and looked at her with a look of "pissed off" on his face. "I UNDERSTAND YOUR FATHER JUST DIED BUT WHEN I CALL YOUR FUCKING PHONE YOU BETTER ANSWER!!!!" She looked up and forgot her father had died. "Get the FUCK OUT OF MY CAR!!!!!! NOW!!!!!" Daemon looked at her. "Who the fuck you think you talking to. I'm not your god damn soft ass weak ass daddy. You not finna talk to me however you want." Kayla reached under her seat and grabbed her blue and silver bat her father had got her for Christmas along with the car. "Unless you want your head bust to the fucking white meat I advise you to get the fuck out my car." Daemon got out the car and went back to the house. Kayla, however, went back home to be with her family. When she made it back her mother saw that she had been hit. "Who did this to you? Did Daemon do this to you?" She wanted to lie so bad but it slipped. "Yes, but don't do anything, I have something planned for him. For now, let's worry about dad's funeral." Her mother wondered but never questioned what Kayla had in mind. A few hours passed and more and more people showed up to offer their condolences. By 7:00 the house was filled with family, friends, church members, business associates, etc. Due to the great supply of company, Kayla was able to sneak out without anyone recognizing she was gone. She drove over to the beach house to find that Daemon was in there with another girl. She grabbed her bat, tucked her gun in her pants, and switched to her taser cell phone case. All that was going through her mind was that he slapped her, turned her away from her father, and now he was cheating on her. She walked in the house and all she heard was the girl's moans from upstairs. The girl's voice sounded familiar though. As she crept up the staircase the voice became much more recognizable and all she could think about was this can't be the person she thinks it is. She walked into the room to find Daemon and the person she just could not believe it was, Hope, her best friend. She lost it, completely. She whipped out her phone and tased him from behind making him fall to his knees on the floor. Hope quickly jumped up and ran out but Kayla caught her and beat the fuck out of her. The only thing going through her mind at this point was that her best friend was sleeping with her boyfriend. This was turning out to be the worst day of her life. Hope finally broke away with a bloody nose and blackened eye. She ran out apologizing because she knew what was coming next. Kayla grabbed the bat and was ready to beat her brain in. She quickly ran to her car and drove off. Kayla then grabbed a knife from the kitchen, flattened Daemon's tires and went back upstairs. With the bat in hand she was ready to beat him senseless. He got up, looked at her and all things thug left his body. He quickly turned into a puny, helpless bunny. He apologized and apologized and apologized some more. Nothing was gonna stop what was coming next.