Lord Why

It's been two weeks and Kayla and Bishop are still not talking. It's been two weeks of silence, no Saturday Morning races, no "Kayla, Wake Up It's Your Father Speaking!!!" Bishop and Kayla's father-daughter relationship ceased to exist. "Knock, Knock." Her mother came in her room. "Kayla, you really should talk to your father. He's just hurt at the fact that everyone knew before him." Kayla looked up from her phone, "He can't control my life anymore. That's why he's mad. He has always made this "picture perfect" life that I just HAVE TO live by. I'm not a little girl anymore." Shaking her head, Macy got up and walked out. She looked back, "Kayla, he loves you and wants what's best for you. Talk to him before it's too late." Little did MaKayla know that her father found out he was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer and on top of that he had severe heart problems. She left to meet Daemon at his parents' beach house where they were staying the weekend for a get away. When she made it, her and Daemon quickly rushed upstairs to the bedroom. Tearing away each other's clothes they wished they could move so much faster than they were. Daemon picked her up, threw her on the bed and laid between her legs. With his fingers, he parted her lips and licked and sucked her clit like a child with a lollipop. With every lick and every suck, her moans of ecstasy grew louder, her body grew weaker and her back became arched, her legs shook and her moans trembled. He stepped back and admired the beautiful and tasty piece of chocolate that laid before him, he put her legs on his shoulders and went in deep. With every stroke he went deeper and made her feel more alive. At that moment she was so weak that soul snatching was in full effect. She locked her legs tightly around him to make sure he wouldn't pull out. Her moans grew louder with each stroke and the only word she could say was, "DADDDYYYYYYY." The more he stroked, the creamier and wetter she got. Her pussy was creamier than grandma's mac n' cheese on Thanksgiving. You could hear how juicy she was as the passionate intimate sounds of intercourse rung through the house. Then just when he was ready to pull out her legs gripped tighter. He had no choice but to release inside her. When they were done they hit the shower together. When they made it out the shower she had seen she missed 10 calls and 20 texts from her mother telling her to get to the hospital because her father had collapsed in the living room floor. She told Daemon what was going on and quickly rushed to the hospital which, thankfully, was 15 minutes away from where her and Daemon were staying. Speeding down the road with her emergency lights on a million thoughts flashed through her mind. "But he was healthy. He can't be sick. He can't die, he just can't die. Lord why?" Tears fell from her eyes as she rushed to the hospital. When she made it she quickly ran to the nurses' desk, got his room number and rushed down the hall. When she made it in the room, her mother, grandmother, grandfather, brother, and the doctor were in the room. They stepped out so her and Bishop could talk. "Dad, I'm so sorry for everything. I'm sorry for not telling you, I'm sorry for keeping everything a secret. Dad, I'm sorry." Bishop looked at her with tears in his eyes, "Baby, I'm your father, you should be able to come to me and not be afraid of what my reaction will be. I love you." "I love you too daddy." Tears ran down both their faces. As they held each other's hands one last time, Bishop slowly drifted away. "DAD, NOOOOOO!!!!!!" The doctor ran in, the family behind him, he asked them to step out but they didn't want to. Due to Bishop singing a DNR (Do Not Resuscitate), they pronounced him dead. Her pain had just begun but she found peace in knowing that she made peace with her father before he passed. But, would this cause a rift in her and Daemon's relationship. After all, in her mind, if she wasn't with him she would have known what was going on with her father.