23. In Position

"I'm in position, where are you?"

Jinyi was rushing down the corridor in hurried footsteps. The sound of her heavy boots vibrated against the empty damp walls, "I'm alredy there!"

She reached for the guns in her back holsters and pulled them out, as her pace fastened, readying herself for the amount of force about to impact against her body.

In a seconds worth leap, Jinyi jumped into mid air and slammed her leg into the door, jamming it open with the sheer force of her knee.

The old wooden door broke apart, alarming everyone inside, "Knock knock, assholes!"

Without wasting any time, she began firing at the men inside the old room.

The dozen amount of goons standing across the room couldn't even react before the spray of bullets fired from Jinyi's guns.

Almost one forth of the people in front of her are eliminated before they begin to fire back. Jinyi leaps behind a large concrete pillar, as bullets pellet against the pillar, spraying debris of concerete here and there.

She reloads her guns.

"A little help would be nice, Hyo!" She says on her bluetooth device.

She fires back at the people,with them yelling instructions in a foreign language. What she can make out is one of them instructing another to go and 'kill the prisoner'.

"Oh shit," she cursed under her breath before turning around to fire at her opponents.

The window glass behind the men shattered as a female figure dresses in complete black swung inside, rolling over the shards of glass and took a stance a few feet ahead of Jinyi.

"You know how to make an entrance," Jinyi comments as Hyoyeon flips her hair back, glaring at the men, "You have something that belongs to us," she mutters to them in English as the men begin to shoot again.

Hyoyeon leaped onto her legs and ran towards them, kicking past few. She easily over powered the men with her taekwondo.

Jinyi watches in pure amazement as Hyoyeon eliminates everyone easily with bare hands.

Hyoyeon snaps the neck of the last man she had under her grip and looks at Jinyi, who is gawking at her. Somewhere in her head, she is sure Eunhyuk is watching through the camera lenses and gawking as well.

"You haven't aged a day," Jinyi commented and Hyoyeon snaped a wide grin.

A loud male yelling interrupts their moment and Jinyi immideatly rushes towards the source behind a door in the room they had just rained down with bullets and fists, "Jaejoong!"

Just as Hyoyeon and Jinyi broke open the door, they stopped dead in their tracks to see Jaejoong with a chair lifted in his hands, ready to strike the man who had come in to kill him on his superior's orders.

"Jaejoong..." Jinyi whispered as Hyoyeon yelled out, "Watch out!"

Without wasting a second, Jaejoong slammed the chair onto the man's head, rendering him completely unconcious.

Jaejoong pushed past the man and pieces of broken chair lying there and ran to Jinyi. Without even bothering Hyoyeon's presence, Jaejoong wraped one arm around her waist and the other clasped against her cheek.

And suddenly the room fell away for them.

Jinyi's heart kept missing beats as Jaejoong swiftly pressed his lips onto hers and kissed her with all the strength he could muster at that moment.

Air knocks out of both of them from the impact of their lips against each others. It takes them a second to give in and pull away as Jaejoong whisperes into her lips, "I love you..."