chapter-1

Today was the last day of school for me and my friends, although I am sad I promised I would keep in touch with them over the summer. I wave goodbye to my friends and leave the school campus, afterward I pull out my phone to see what YouTube has in store for me today. As I look through my subscriptions the first thing I noticed is a video from Markiplier. He's only unloaded one video today and his profile picture is slightly different. I don't know how I can't see it all that well but I figured it was just Mark doing another little surprise for his followers maybe having something to do with Darkiplier. I chuckle at the thought but I decide to wait to get home to watch the video. In the mean time I put in one of my ear buds to listen to some music, my favorite song (s/n) comes on as I start smiling to myself. 'this is going to be a good day' I think to myself as I continue walking.

When I get home u use my key to unlock the front door. I heard my mom in the kitchen making dinner "mom! I'm home!" I tell to her as I lock the front door making my way to the kitchen. I don't live in a very big home. But considering it's just be in my mother living here we don't need that much space. "Hey (y/n) glad to see you home sweetheart! How was school?" She says turning around from the over to face me "it was fine I promised my friends that I would keep in touch and see them as much as I can over the summer" I say as I sit down at one of the chairs at the counter putting my backpack on the back of the chair. "That great to hear love" she walks over to my side of the table and kisses me on the head setting a plate of (f/f) in front of me. I thank her and dig in. When I'm done I clean all the dishes and head up to my room saying good night to my mother one the way up.

Once I'm in my room I grab my laptop off my desk and lay down on my bed. I go to Google and pull up YouTube, i went straight to Mark's two minute video and plugged in my head phones as soon as it begins. The first 30 seconds was just static and white nose. Yes it was getting annoying but I look past it expecting a jumpscare of some kind or the 'high and mighty Darkiplier' . I chuckle and continues yeah watching the mysterious video. A minute passes and nothing, suddenly the screen changes 'finally!' I think to myself. The video cuts to Mark sitting in his recording chair tied in rope and he looks extremely weak like he just got the shit beaten out of him. Soon after he looks up at the camera as if he's begging for murcy. "This looks way to real" I tell myself. I sit up setting mt laptop in front of my on my bed staring at the screen waiting for whatever to come next extremely concerned for Mark. 30 seconds left of the video and I'm still freaked out by Mark just staring like that. Trying to see any possibility that this is just a joke I keep telling my self it's fake. I begin to see an outline of a man behind Mark. He's in an all black tux and his eyes are pure black and his smiles...his smile I can't erase it from my vision it like something that would hair you in a terribe nightmare. As the outline becomes a little more clearly I see the man's face. It look like Mark's but he has gray skin and black soft hair. He gets closer to the camera and speaks. He has a very low voice similar to Mark's but much deeper. "Your next (y/n)~" my laptop glitches and crashes as tiny Sparks fly from the sides of it. "How did he know my name?..."