02; MOVVIES

WARNINGS; none

—♥︎—

—♥︎—

ARADIA

I woke up the scent of perfume. Not the over baring type, it smelt...nice. Really nice. My eyes opened slowly as the sweet vanilla scent filled my nose. I glanced over at the side of the room that was once empty and saw it was occupied. A girl with short pixie cut hair, jade green eyes, and lipstick to match her eye colour.

"Ah," Her voice was smooth like butter and soft as velvet. "You're awake. Sorry it was rude of me to have not greeted you when I first entered but you look very peaceful." She said, almost professional like we were at a business meeting or something. I felt the gayness in me make its way to my cheeks.

"Oh! No, no, it's fine really." I reassured her and leaned over the gap in between the beds. "I'm Aradia Megido." I held my hand out with a smile for her to shake. She smiled as well, taking my hand.

"Kanaya Maryam." She introduced herelf, shaking my hand. After we introduced each other we made general small talk, telling each other our majors, sharing our passions, and shit along those lines. After a bit she checked her phone and her face lights up like a candle. "Well, it was nice to meet you but I've go to take my leave." She stood up and waved to me. "See you later roommate." And with that she was gone. I sighed in relief at how chill she seemed to be, thank god. I decided to text Eridan since I was pretty bored right now and wanted him to see my great interior design.

LIL TWINK (ERIDAN)

hey eri y0u wanna c0me 0ver?

SKSKSKKSKSSKSKSKS

Eridan machine br0ke 0r s0mething???

NO ITS MY DORM MATE

wh0 is it?

Thollux

My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach the second that name popped up on my screen. If he was here then she was here to.

FUCK

has he said anything t0 y0u? 

No, I think he doesn't recognize
wwait nevvermind it wwas to good to be true

0h n0 what did he d0?

sigh, he said "oh look! it's eritwwink"

lma0 he isn't wr0ng

:( ur mean

<3 l0ve y0uuu
s0, um, have you seen her yet?

feferi?

yeah.

no sorry I havvent yet
wwe havvent talked since 11th grade actually

I haven't talked t0 her 0r s0llux since the incident either

yeah
anywways can i please come to your dorm? sollux is really botherin me

TELL HIM I SAID HES GAY& yes please c0me 0ver i'm b0red

Eridan then sent a video of him and Sollux.

"Aradia said you're gay." He said between muffled laughs.

"Your fucking moms gay AA." He said whilst making his bed. Something then fell from his nightstand and onto his foot. "AH FUCK!"

"PFFT—" The video then ended in the middle of Eridan laughing at Sollux's pain. I laughed and shook my head at the two. It reminded me of highschool in 10-11th grade when we were all friends. Then the incident happened.
I sighed as I thought back to those horrible days. It seemed as though I was in a trance, staring into nothingness as the flashbacks began to roll through my mind. Then a knock at the door tore me from the trance.

I hopped off my bed and ran to the door. I opened it and there stood Eridan. Me and him were about the same height. I was 5'5 and he stood at 5'4, he's a shortie. I noticed he had his computer in hand.

"Hey Ed's." I greeted casually, moving out of the doorway to let him in.

"Hi, hi." He greeted back, strolling in my room. He then plopped down on my bed, I followed. "I brought horror movies." Eridan said with a smile. I squealed and we watched movies until it was around 9-ish. He then said he was getting tired and he left. I fell asleep not long after.

I dreamt of a different time.

I dreamt of sorrow.

I dreamt of when she was mine.