Smitten Kitten

Author: hyrule

Rating: 9/10

Refreshing yet Realistic is how I'll sum up this book. If you're looking for a book that is out of the league of clichès then you should definitely try this out.

It's a book where the cinderella isn't some damsel though in some ways she is but she knows how to take her stand. She needs money and that is how she meets her prince with nerdy glasses and a demon cat. She's sarcastic, blunt and honest. She doesn't suger coat things and this quality makes her a hell lot likeable.

She'll tumble, she'll fall and a fun fact that her prince would never save her yet the story is beautiful.

It is because this would be one of those handful of books where the real situations are portrayed; you'll find real money issues here. There won't be any easy way out for the characters. At some instances you might even come to hate them. But at the end you'll understand that all these things actually happen in real life.

Though there were many things that made me write a review about this book and add it to my favourites but the one that left a mark was the fact that there are no grand declaration of love here. Love isn't sold like a commodity in this book. The author kept it real and authentic to the maximum. And also the fact that it wasn't like all other books where the rich rude guy meets the broke kind generous girl and he falls in love, changes his ways, becomes possessive like an animal and then they live happily ever after. No. This book is nothing like them. In this book the prince do not go for our cinderella rather it's the other way around. Even after getting along there are doubts and status difference and family which in real life matters a lot.
And how can I forget Cleopatra she after all was our fairy godmother. Love her!

So if you're looking for pretty guys and cuddly cats then binge it on.

I hope you find it good as well.

Love,
Peace out!❣              
.
Please comment on how did you like my review. Comments make me happy!