First hit isn't always the worst.

Saiki's POV
Damn you Teruhashi. Why did you have to come into my life at all. Honestly, you've been nothing but a pain ever since you started hanging around me. But now, you took it to far. Threatening a psychic's girlfriend isn't a smart move on your part. Correction, threatening MY girlfriend isn't a smart move. I'm not for unconventional violence. However, if you start something, don't expect to get out of the hospital any time within the next 2-5 years.

Teruhashi continued with her little innocence act throughout the day, and constantly trying to get her and Yumehara as close to (Y.N) as possible, sometimes even making threatening gestures when they think no one is looking. 'What a pain' I thought to myself. And no, protecting (Y.N) isn't a pain in any way. I'll always make sure she's safe no matter what. I was referring to what both Teruhashi and Yumehara have been ever since their existences became noticeable to me. They are both pains.

Our first class had already begun. As usual, I was sitting next to (Y.N), while Yumehara sat behind me, and Teruhashi sat in the very back. To my luck, the biggest threat as far away as possible. I let out a sigh and looked over at (Y.N), who looked like she was keeping it cool, but you could also tell she was tense and uneasy. I had already sent a telepathic message to the teacher saying not to call on her because something bad happened to her and she's not feeling well. And just like in this messed up world, she didn't question it, and probably didn't even glance at (Y.N). I did this because I know (Y.N) is not in the needed condition to go to school. I'm just looking out for her. And I'm glad I did. (Y.N) seemed to calm down and become more stable throughout class.

Finally, the bell rung, telling us to eat. I got up and held my hand out to (Y.N) so she could take it. She did and we started our way up to the rooftop. Until a certain short orange haired girl came up and asked, "Where are you going? Let's eat lunch together!" While reaching for (Y.N)'s right arm. Now I'm glad I took her left hand, because when Yumehara got a good grip on (Y.N)'s arm, she squeezed it tightly causing (Y.N) to flinch in pain. If that was her left arm, that wouldn't end too good. I quickly tugged (Y.N) away from her and took a look at her arm. Basically the spot Yumehara took a hold of was very red and (Y.N)'s entire body was shaking in a mixture of pain and possibly confusion.

Yumehara, while in her head was saying how she wanted that, came back up to us exclaiming, "Oh my god! I'm so sorry (L.N)! I didn't mean to pull that hard!" (Y.N) hesitantly nodded and said, "I-it's fine." I don't know why she didn't call her out, but I'm not going to question her. The rest of the group had by now spotted us and was about to greet us when Teruhashi asked, "What happened? (L.N), you don't seem too good!" With a slight tone of 'I really don't care' in her voice. The rest of them noticed and were asking questions. Yumehara then confessed, "I accidentally grabbed her right arm to hard when asking her and Saiki to eat with us! I didn't mean to hurt her!" Hairo shook his head and patted Yumehara's shoulder while saying, "Its ok! We know it was an accident! Just be more careful next time! We're all just thankful it wasn't her left arm right?" The rest of us nodded in agreement. My bruise was still visible when Teruhashi pointed to it and stated, "But that bruise does look bad! How about I take you down to the nurse's office! We can take Yumehara to explain the story better!" I glared at her and pulled (Y.N) closer saying, "I think it would be better for me to take her."

Your POV
I didn't know how to respond to Teruhashi. I was scared to be alone with her or Yumehara. Both at once would be a nightmare. Im not an idiot. I know Yumehara did this on purpose. But I know if she knew that I knew, she and Teruhashi would start taking way more drastic measures to harm me. I'm just glad Saiki stepped in and stated, "I think it would be better for me to take her." I looked up at him and smiled as he brought me closer to him.

Teruhashi clearly had a disgusted look on her face, but then came up with an idea. "That is a good idea, but I still think you should take Yumehara! In case the nurse asks questions!" To my dismay, the rest of the group nodded at the idea and me and Saiki were practically forced to take her with us. Me, Saiki, and Yumehara started for the nurse's office. Saki and I were holding hands while Yumehara trailed closely behind.

We had made it to the nurse's office when I suddenly had to go to the bathroom. And in class, I had to go as well, but the chances of both Yumehara and Teruhashi saying they had to go too was far to great. And this was the type of having to powder my nose that built up over a while and I had to go. Bad. I told Saiki I had to go to the bathroom, and he responded with a concerned look. I told him I had to go really badly and he sighed, letting go of my hand and allowing me to run to the restroom. But before I could get far enough away, Yumehara, who had heard me talking to Saiki, called after me saying, "Wait up! I have to go too!" Let's all be honest here. Someone saying they have to go to the bathroom isn't something you can say no too. So in this situation, there was noting neither me nor Saiki could do to stop her. I let her catch up to me and while we were walking towards the bathroom, I looked back and gave Saiki a reassuring smile. Though I should have gave him a sort of 'help me' sign.

When we had entered the bathroom, I instantly ran into a stall to go. Turns out, Yumehara wasn't wrong when she said she had to go as well. But her entire intention wasn't just to go to the bathroom. After we had both dried off our hands, in one swift movement, she had elbowed my in the throat and held her elbow against my throat as I was forced against the wall. Her elbow was cutting off my circulation and I was gasping and gagging for air. She let out an evil smile as she stated, "You think you can come in and just have him don't you? No. You can't. Your life is only going to get worse from here. So enjoy the easy stuff while it lasts." Easy?! This was only the first time she has done something to me. And apparently, this was only stage one of multiple others. Then, started up again with, "Oh. And if you try to tell anyone, your punishments will all be doubled. And it's not like anyone would believe you over us. It will only hurt more and more throughout your days here." She had finally taken away her elbow from my throat and let me fall to my knees holding my throat in pain, letting tears run fast down my cheeks. "Tch. Cover it up. We don't want people finding out do we?"  There was in fact a small ugly purple bruise in the center of my throat. I used the (choker I already had/ chocker Yumehara tossed at me) to cover it up. It wasn't noticeable unless you knew I wasn't wearing a choker before.

I dried my tears to not look suspicious and to meet up to Yumehara's standards and we both started walking back down the hall towards the nurse's office. Saiki was already outside the nurse's office waiting for us. When he spotted us, he instantly pointed at my choker silently asking where I got it. Before I could answer, Yumehara stepping in and said, "I thought (L.N) would look cute with a choker I had randomly brought to school today, and she was willing to try it!" He looked at me for confirmation, and me, not wanting to make things more difficult for me, quietly nodded my head. 

He looked like he didn't believe it, but went along with it, trying not to cause a scene. We walking into the nurse's office and the nurse looked up at us. "How can I help you kids?" She asked in a gentle tone. I pointed at my still red arm and said, "One of my f-friends accidentally grabbed my arm to hard. And it still hurts." I stuttered at friends, not sure what to name of her anymore. I know a real friend doesn't act this way, but it's not easy to forget the things she did for me beforehand. The nurse nodded and ushered me to sit down. And surprisingly, she told Saiki and Yumehara to leave. I'm saying surprisingly because I thought she would want more information on what happened. But no.

When they had left, she did the typical check up. Checking my heart, my ears, and eyes. After the check up, when she was about to start on my arm, she randomly asked, "Are there any other injuries I need to know about?" I don't know why. I could have made things so much easier for myself. I could have avoided future injuries entirely. I could have stopped the terror that was constantly inside of me. But thinking they were still my friends, for some stupid reason, I responded with, "No."