Tre

⚠️⚠️SLIGHT SMUT ⚠️⚠️

Roselyn POV

"Y'all this is Roselyn Greene." I look at the two men and nod in acknowledgment. The one with green eyes and a five o'clock shadow introduces himself as Luca and asks how I am. Mama Callie did herself good.

The other, taller one extends a hand but I don't take it. Instead, I take a good long look at him. Although both men are taller than me, this one, Benjamin Renero, towers over me and radiates power and danger. He has thick arms and his right black shirt hugs his toned body. I am allured by his dark chocolate eyes, chiseled face, and pink lips hidden beneath his luscious beard and silky hair flowing about on his head. Hair I want to run my hands through as I tug on his beard and kiss those plump lips of his.

Wait. What? No. No can do sista. I take a deep breathe and look behind him and see some more eye candy. I am seriously needing the distraction of booze and boys. Callie says something about having to pick up Melissa but I'm already heading to the bar once more. I order some burbon and down it before ordering another. I start sipping on it and think about what to do next. I know I can't stay here for long. It's not far enough. Maybe something along the border will do.

Before I finish my thoughts, my glass is snatched from me but I grab the hand and twist it painfully before grabbing me drink back. I glare at none other than the bearded Adonis as I take another long sip and release his hand.

"Mr.Renero." He clears his throat and rubs his hand.

He sits beside me, too close. Although he could be on the other side of the bar and it'd be too close. "You can call me Benjamin."

"Mr.Renero." I say with emphasis. I finish my drink and get up calmly.

"Where are you going?" Away from you.

"Dancing." I walk away to where the music is the loudest and start swaying my hips to the beat. I soon start feeling myself let go and enjoy the pumping rhythm and the carefree energy around me.

I'm loosing myself in the music when a guy starts dancing against me. I look up to see a pretty fave I don't know so I keep dancing with him. He starts grinding on my ass and I grab his hands on my hips and move with him. We move to the beat in the most sexual way and right when I start to really enjoy it, he disappears. I turn and he's nowhere to be seen. Whatever, must've been dragged away by a jealous girlfriend.

As I continue dancing on my own, I think, luck him. Daniel never got jealous. Of course he'd have to let me out of that prison for me to do something to make him jealous.

I start dancing with another pretty face and just when he pulls me close, he is dragged away by someone else. But as someone else comes up from behind, I don't even bother looking at him. I just want to dance.

His hips sway with mine and he pulls me against his hard chest. His touch sends bolts up my spine and goosebumps up my arms and pleasure fills my senses as I feel his very noticeable erection against my back. He wraps an arm around my waist and the other releases my hair from its bun and it falls down my shoulders and down to my ass. He moves my hair to one side and puts his head in the crook of my neck. I lean against his chest to give his blessed mouth more access and wrap one arm around his and run the other hand through his soft hair and his thick beard tickles my neck. He sucks and bites all over my neck and shoulder. I let out a soft moan as he finds a sweet spot and he lets out a growl and begins his assault there. I groan in pleasure and buck my hips against his erection. He groans loudly, "Roselyn." Why does he know my name. Oh, no. Shit!

I immediately spin around in his arms. And gasp. "Mr.Renero." He growls and pulls me flush against him.

"Benjamin. Say it." He says in my ear and it makes me shudder.

"Mr.Renero. Let me go." He assaults my neck once more.

"Say it and I will think about it." I struggle with breathing as he nips my skin down my chest.

"Ben-Benjamin. Please. Leave me."

"Hmm." He mumbles against my cleavage. "I don't think so, Tesoro." (treasure) He trails his lips along the swell of my breast. I moan and almost let him continue. But I kick him before i change my mind. He lets me go and I back away and run towards the exit as fast as I can.

 I hear him calling after me but I continue towards Tony. I hop on and drive away from the club. Away from him and the best dance of my life.  

******Roselyn is British not Russian now******