Preface

S I D E - N O T E

Hi! I'm so very happy and excited that you chose my story as either a pastime or to delve into Rosie's life. I hope I can fulfill your desires and satisfy you on this journey of craziness with Brendon and his new daughter along with sudden appearances, heartbreak, betrayal, and a whole lot of Dallon content because- who doesnt love Dallon?

I truly hope this story was worth your time and if you believe it was, click that little star at the bottom! I'll wait :) Go check out my other books too! I enjoy writing ALL of my books, it's a hobby and it keeps my ADD at bay. Like I stated, this is MY story and I would be ever so grateful if you decided not to plagiarize it in any way, shape, or form. Thank you.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

D E S C R I P T I O N

Rosie Oliver was only 11 when she was abandoned by her abusive parents. Left on the street for dead and was soon picked up by a local adoption center. She didn't have anyone, she felt alone. That is until the lovely Marie, the owner of the adoption agency, gave her her own iPod. Where she discovered the joy of music. She spent hours listening to different bands such as Pierce the veil, Blink 182, The Killers, Evanescence, and Falling in Reverse. But one band seemed to entrance her, Panic! At the disco. It becoming her true escape. Five years later her life changes for the better.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

E X C E R P T

"I'm no good for you, okay! Is that- is that what you wanted to hear?"

He grabbed his hair in frustration, not even glancing at her.

"Did you expect me to pour out my heart and soul and profess my feelings for you or something? Because that's not-"

"No! Are you crazy?"

She exclaimed, making him pause. She slowly stepped towards him but stopped when he tensed. His eyes still not meeting hers.

"I- I didnt want that. I just wanted you to be honest with me, alright? Was that too much.. too much to ask for?"

She pleaded, reaching out for him but he flinched back and faced away from her. Tears streamed down both of their faces but he didn't let it show.

"Yes."

And with that he marched into the night, the rain beating down on her back as she crumpled to the floor. Letting out the sobs that were caged in her throat. She pulled at the ground, looking around and though it wasnt visible. And though even she herself couldnt see it.

Both of their hearts had been ripped to shreds whilst they were washed away, cascading down the pavement.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

S T A T U S

Started: June 27th, 2018
Ended: ━━━━

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂