Note

C O P Y R I G H T

This is my story, I have worked long and hard on creating, thinking, and writing the plot; working on characters, setting, timing, and everything. You wouldn't want something that you love be ripped out of your grasp just because someone thought they could make profit off of it somehow.

This is life and while it is unfair in many ways, you can make it a better place one step at a time. First suggestion, dont plagiarize my, or anyone else's work. Whether its art, music, stories, or whatever that belongs to that person. I get a lot of my inspiration and writing style by reading other books, but I do not under any circumstances try to intentionally copy someone else's work. If I do, I deeply apologize because it is not my intention.

With that out of the way.

⋯⋯⋯

© Tooawkwardtobeloved All rights reserved

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form by any means including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either products of the authors imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental; excluding the celebrities and their actions related to them that are strictly apart of the fictional story, that in no way should harm or cause harm to their personal lives, jobs, or relationships.

(Adopted by Brendon Urie fanfiction)

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

W A R N I N G S

• this book may be triggering

• this book can be upsetting, irritating, frustrating, and overwhelm you with emotions

•there is mature content such as violence along with mature language

• intended for audiences 15+

• slightly cliché for a 'adopted by Brendon Urie' fanfic along with 'good girl/bad boy' vibes

• will be all over the place, bare with me

I apologize for grammar issues, spelling mistakes, timing and/or information that is incorrect

• genre(s): teen fiction, fan fiction, drama, suspense, romance, mystery, etc

Enjoy

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂