The date ¿

Ivan's pov
two minutes later, I looked back at y/n
I don't know what got into me or, why I did that. I thought. I quickly looked away. I know emilio liked her and all.. but I liked her too. I thought again. I snapped back to reality as the teacher was saying my name.

"ivan, ivan!" she yelled. "U-uh yes ma'am?" "Don't daydream in my class Mister. get back to work. " she gave me the death stare. "I am gonna assign you all partners." She started naming off partners, because I was right by y/n obviously she chose us together.

y/ns pov
I looked at ivan. I was nervous because of earlier. He looked back at me and I smiled. "s-so what are we g-gonna do?" I asked nervously and looked at him in the eyes. He smirked. I blushed. I loved emilio but ivan.. I started falling for him. "You can come to my house tonight for the project." he smiled. "o-ok" I smiled back "I'll see you later" as I got up he touched my hand. I looked at him "Uh.. " I said. He looked back at me and smirked then he walked out of the classroom.

I walked out into my next class. I saw emilio. I quickly sat next to him. "H-hi" I said and smiled "Hi!" he blushed and said excitedly. "I'm y/n" I smiled bigger "what your name?" I asked. "That's a beautiful name. My name is emilio." I blushed. "S-so d-do you maybe want to.. go see a movie sometime?" he asked and looked away. I could tell he was nervous. "Of course!" I blushed and smiled at him. He looked at me. We started doing our work together. 

-skip to lunch time-

emilios pov

I walked over to ivan "Hey bro" I said "Hi" he said. I grabbed a tray and started getting my lunch, with ivan following me.
I finished and sat down at a table. Ivan sat next to me. Since I got y/ns number earlier (ik I didn't put it in) I started texting her.

Me: hi y/n.
y/n😍: Hiiii.
me: Btw, do you want to go to the movies @ 7pm tonight?
y/n: ofc:)
me: okay! sound great. I'll see you after lunch.
y/n: bye:)

"who are you texting?" ivan asked. I quickly shut off my phone and looked at him. he raised an eyebrow. "oh no one. " I said beginning to eat. He smiled at me and started eating.