chapter 2

Y/ns pov.
I looked back at Emilio, his blue eyes lit up my world. He blushed.

Emilios pov

So.. Um... what classes do you have? I asked her. "Um.. I have.. let's see.." she showed me them. I smiled. She's so.. "beautiful" OH SHIT! I said that out loud..

She laughed "what?". I blushed " Sorry I mean cool" I smiled, she smiled back. Ivan came running over "Emilio! Emilio!" He shouted "Ugh! Ivan? What?" I asked. "tienes novia en España, bro" (you have a girlfriend in Spain, bro) I forgot. I forgot all about her. María. I punched him and told him to leave. "Jeez fine... You promised you'd  never cheat."He walked to his locker.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "A-are you ok emilio?" Y/n asked. I sighed "yeah.... I'm u-uh fine."

y/ns pov

I thought to myself.. what was that. what did his twin say in Spanish. why did he use the word cheat..
The bell rang "U-uh.. bye emilio. I see you in my next class."I fake smiled and waved. "bye" he walked the opposite way. I entered my classroom and I saw his other twin. My seat was by him.. I groaned and sat down. "Hey" he greeted me. I put my books on my desk and looked at him "hi" I smiled.

Ivan's pov

I smirked. "how are you?" I asked y/n. "im good." she replied. "that's good" I put my hand on her thigh. she looked down at my hand then back at me. "uhm..ivan your.. h-hand is o-"I put my finger over my lip, telling her to shh and pointed at the teacher. I took my hand off and put it on the desk. She turned forward. I could see her blushing.