Chapter 4 - Hate to be a downer but it looks like the band is going to Warped!

Hey everyone this is chapter 4..... enjoy. Please let me know what you think, if you liked it, what you liked or didn't....

Video on the side is Saviour By Black Veil Brides

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delilah's pov.

i was practically bouncing in my seat as my dad drove us to Cindia's office.

" Faster! Faster!" i said.

" Cant go any faster, dear. Beside's we will be there with plenty of time to spare." he said glancing at me.

i grumbled and looked out the window, a few minutes later we pulled into a parking lot and i jumped out.

" Let's go, Let's Go. Let's GO!" i said hurriedly so you could barely understand it.

" Chill Dee." Corey said walking up to stand beside me.

" OMIGOD! OMIGOD! OMIGODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kenz shouted bounding out of her parents car and jumping into my arms.

" And you told me to chill." i muttered to Corey causing him to laugh.

Tobi walked up to us in silence which was unlike him.

Corey asked him what was wrong and he showed us that he was biting his tongue to stop from acting like Kenz.

Our parents walked in ahead of us talking about stuff.

the four of us linked hands and walked in together.

" We are all in this together." Tobi said.

" Stop quoting high school musical." i said laughing.

our parents talked to the Secretary lady and she told us to take a seat and she's let Ms. Casper know we were here.

" Casper?" tobi snickered.

" She is pale." Kenz offered.

" i wonder if she's as friendly as the ghost." i wondered aloud and everyone started laughing.

"Ms. Casper will see you now."

we all got to our feet and shuffled into the room that surprisingly fit us all.

i sat down between my dad and Tobi.

Once everyone was sitting down Cindia spoke " so i assume everyone knows why they are here today."

our parents nod " Good. then this should be easier than expected."

" Your kids have talent. Some of the best i've seen in a long time, possibly the best i may ever work with." she said bluntly.

" We know they are good." Corey's mother said plainly.

" But our question is, Why them? Why now?" my dad asked.

" A friend of mine heard them and told me i had to hear them because if i didn't sign them i'd kick myself in the ass for the rest of my life." She answered.

" Well that's um... Lovely." Kenz's ma said tilting her head a bit.

Cindia cleared her throat before saying " Anyways. I've decided that i want to sign your kids they are extremely talented and deserve some recognition. And you all are okay with it i'd like to take them all on tour." She said.

Corey's mother hummed and pursed her lips.

" When?" my dad asked.

" Warped Tour begins in a week so they would need to leave in 4 days." Cindia said.