Chapter 8 - Can't you see what you've done?!

Hey guyss! Hope you like this chapter! Please, please, please, please with a million cherries ontop let me know what you think of this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i Wanna know.... Should i continue it? Or not......?

Video on the side is 'Fake' by Fit For Rivals

It sorta applies to this chapter in a way if you think about the lyrics.....

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delilah's pov.

i ran off stage followed by Kenz, Corey and Tobi.

i bent over and placed my hands on my knees breathing deeply.

someone handed me a water bottle and i chugged it quick.

i looked up  " Thanks Andy." i smiled a bit.

he shrugged " i figured you would want one, i know i always do when ever i finish singing."

i nodded appreciatively.

" Come on Dee, we gotta go to the meet n' greet!" Kenz said pulling me away from Andy.

he waved goodbye and chuckled shaking his head at Kenz.

" You ready for this Shit!?" Kenz shouted in my ear bouncing up and down.

" Whoaaa. How much sugar did you have today?" i asked when she started doing flips then jumping jacks as she waited for me to catch up.

" 4 Monsters, 13 Pixie Sticks, 2 Lollipops, 17 Oreos, and an ice cream cone. Oh! and lots and lots of Star busts." she smile as she pulled one out of her pocket but before she could put it in her mouth i grabbed her hand.

" i think you've had enough sugar for today. And your gonna regret it later as it is." i told her.

she pouted but said " i suppose your right."

" Darling, when am i not?" i chuckled and gave her a wink.

"whatever." she grumbled and shoved me.

" Ladies, ladies, ladies. There is plenty of me to go around, no need to fight over me." Ash's voice drifted from behind us.

i turned around and raised an eyebrow " oh really?"

"Yep." he grin cheekily.

he tossed an arm around my shoulder as we walked towards the meet and greet area.

Shockingly enough we had quite a few fans, most of them had looked us up on youtube when they found out we joined warped.

And after a hour of signatures, laughs, and joking around the meet and greet came to a end.

Cindia told us we could to whatever but we had to be back on the bus by 11 cause thats when we were leaving.

before i could ask Ash what he wanted to do as everyone else had disappeared my phone rang.

i didnt know the number but i answered it anyways.

" Hey"

" Hello... is this really Delilah Mathews?" the person asked.

" ahhh.... yeah, may i asked who you are?"

" My name is Isobelle and my brothers name is Darren... Our dad's the manager of the resturant you were at last night... He told us to call you." the girl said.

" Oh yeah! Cool. So do you two wanna come behind the scenes with me? See whats really happening?" i asked smiling and Ash gave me a look.

" Hell yes!" i'm guess ing Darren shouted.