Chapter 6 - Believe what you wanna believe, i dont care

Hey everyone, tell me whatcha think please & thanks!

Pic on the side is of her tattoo minus the words.

Video on the side is Believe by Blood on the Dance Floor

i sorta kinda goes with Ash/Dee thing... buts a great song regardless.... =)

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delilah's pov.

when i was able to have complete control over my emotions i pulled away from Ashley and wiped away my tears.

" Hey, Thats my job." he said with a slight smile which i returned.

he brushed his thumbs under my eyes " All better?" he asked.

" Yeah." i answered nodding.

" Want to get a burger with me? I'm starving." Ashley said and i nodded, standing up.

we got off the bus to see most of the other bus's gone, Ashley bought both of us a soda, fries and burger.

We quickly walked back to my bus because we were leaving in a few minutes.

i didnt feel like being around all people on the bus so i walked back to my bunk and crawled in it.

a few seconds later i heard someone say " Knock, knock."

i peeked out of my bunk to see Ashley standing there.

" Hey." i said with a small smile.

" Mind if i join you?" he asked.

i shrugged " Sure, go ahead."

i opened the curtain to my bunk and he sat across from me.

the bunks in the bus were huge,  big enough to sleep two comfortable and tall enough to be able to sit up with some space to spare.

" So where are you from?" he asked me.

" Bluewater, Cali. It's about 4 and a half hours from Los Angles. But i lived in Springwater, New York till i was about 4." i answered.

" Cool. i was born in Missouri but moved to Cali later." he answered before taking a bite of his burger.

i giggled and grabbed a napkin " You got a little something on your face....."

he motioned for me to do it for him as he was still holding the burger.

i leaned forward a bit and swipe the ketchup away.

" There, all better." i said with a smile.

" So you said before that i was the one that made you decide to make Bass your main instrument. Was that true?" he asked.

" Yeah.... I still play everything else from time to time but Bass is my main instrument." i said with a slight smile.

" Cool. What other instruments can you play?" he asked me.

" Ummm..... Piano/keyboard, Violin, Cello, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Double Bass, Guitar, Synthesizer, Drums.... Oh! And i'm learning Harp..." i said counting on my fingers.

" Holy Shit! What are you a Child Musical Prodigy?!" he asked his jaw dropped.

i chuckled " Nah, just alot of alone time."

" I guess a better question would have been what dont you play...." he said.

i shrugged.

" So where did you take lessons?" he asked.