Chapter 8: Werewolves?

(Hey, it's me. I'm sorry I haven't updated, I've had writer's block and I'm trying to find a job with my best friend. So please forgive me for the lack updates :) anyways, its hard to find pictures of "werewolves" that are big unless I'm just stupid, anyways let's just get into the story, sorry if its short.)

Aaliyah Pov

'D-Did he just say they are werewolves? that cant be. there's no such thing.' I look over at serenity then back at the boys. Before I could say anything serenity is the first one to speak. "haha, good job guys you got us. you can stop with the joke now." "Yeah guys, it's not funny, that's not anything to joke around about." They both look at each other and sigh. "please close your eyes for me will you?" Aston is never polite so something is up. We close our eyes and hear a few noises. clink 'OMG, are they taking their clothes off? WHAT THE HECK?!?!' I open my eyes slightly and see their clothes on the ground, I blush even more and close my eyes tighter. Crack, Snap, Crack, Snap. (I don't know what noises breaking of anything would sound like so use your imagination) Is all you could hear in the room. It sounded like...bones breaking...I move closer to serenity and she puts her arm around me and I grip onto the edge of the seat. Slisnece. "I think we can open our eyes now Serenity." "Okay on three okay?" "1" I take a deep breath and squeeze my eyes together tightly. "2" gulp "3!" We both open our eyes and gasp at the sight in front of us. "S-S-Serenity." I grab her hand and she squeezes it. "Aaliyah, Serenity, its okay. We promise not to hurt you. I am Liam, Tanner's wolf. We are the alpha of Ember Moon Wolf Pack."

(Tanners wolf, Pretend its bigger than that)

We look over at the other wolf, Aston. I glance at Serenity and shes just staring at him. (So the male wolfs are going to be bigger than the female wolfs, so yeah)

 (So the male wolfs are going to be bigger than the female wolfs, so yeah)

"I am Noah, Aston's wolf. The beta of Ember Moon Wolf Pack." Liam looks at us and then continues to speak. "I know this is a lot to take in, but keep listening okay. Humans and werewolves used to live among each other, I'm not going to get into detail but humans and werewolves were at war. No one knows we exist unless a werewolf has a human mate." Serenity and I look at each other then back at them. "Then why are you telling us this?" Noah growls and Liam moves closer to us. "Because Aaliyah is my mate. And you Serenity, you are Noahs and Aston's mate." I glance at them and the room starts spinning. "Is anyone else feeling dizzy?" Serenity looks at me worried, Tanner and Aston are back to normal. The last thing I heard was them calling my name in panic before I blacked out

(I hope you liked it!!! :) Again I'm sorry its short!! but, I promise tomorrow it will be longer! I hope you liked that cliffhanger. Thank you for liking and following me!! I know its not a big number but I'm so grateful!!<3 <3 <3 <3 If you want don't forget to like, comment and share!!<3 <3 <3 Maybe follow me! I follow back!! <3 <3 <3 <3)