Chapter 4: One Long Night

(Felicity and Faith are in the picture above, Everly is the baby(obviously) and Kristen is in the picture below the baby. I thought you guys would want to know what they look like so there you go! :-))

 I thought you guys would want to know what they look like so there you go! :-))

(Okay now onto the story!! <3 <3 <3)

Aaliyah POV

I look at the twins and shake my head. "Faith, Felicity, I promise if you don't tell I will let you get anything from the store next time I go and ill get you a souvenir." The twins look at each other for a few minutes then back to me. "buy us some candy and you have a deal." I sigh and nod my head. "fine, you have yourself a deal." The twins run to my bed and jump on it. "Dang Aaliyah, these little girls have you wrapped around their little finger." Everyone laughs and I pout. "yeah well it helps when it comes to certain situations." A few minutes later Kristen calls them down to eat. Aaliyah sits between Tanner and Serenity and Aston sits next to serenity while Aaliyah's family sits across from them. "So it's nice to see my daughter has made some new friends, she was so worried." "Mom!! stop!" Serenity smiled and put her arm around Aaliyah. "We are glad we got to meet Aaliyah, I can tell we are all going to become great friends." Kristen smiles and serves the kids their food. "Go ahead, eat I made plenty ." They all nod and get some food. 

*Time skip after dinner*

"Thank you for the food, It was really good." Everyone else agrees. "No problem. You kids go have fun, Aaliyah you're off on bedtime duties tonight, ill put the twins to bed."Aaliyah hugs her sisters and hugs her mom. "Thank you" They walk upstairs and head into Aaliyah's room. 

"So what do you guys want to do now?" Tanner clears his throat

"So what do you guys want to do now?" Tanner clears his throat. "How about we watch a movie?" "Sure!! do you guys want to watch it in my room or in the theater room?" Everyone looks shocked, Aston is the first one to speak up. "Wait! you have a theater room?!?! What else do you have hidden in your home?!?!." Aaliyah laughs, "Yeah, We also have a game room, a pool, and a hot tub. Follow me and grab a blanket if you want." Everyone grabs a blanket, Serenity and Aston grab a pillow. "You two are so alike" Tanner laughs and Serenity blushes looking away. "Come on lets go!" Aston turns away with a light blush on his face. Everyone walks downstairs and into the basement. "well here it is, there's also a game room in that room and a bathroom. Everything is labeled so you cant get them confused" Tanner and Aston run to the game room, can we check this room out first?" Aaliyah nods and they open the door and their jaws drop. "Aaliyah!!! your house is so cool! We should have a sleepover every Friday!" Serenity suggests and everyone nods. "Yeah, that would be so cool!!" Tanner looks and Aaliyah and smiles causing her to blush. Well let's go watch the movie now, the last one out shut the door please" Aston shuts the door and they walk over to the theater area and all sit down. Tanner and Aaliyah behind Aston and Serenity. "So what do you want to watch?" "A scary movie?" "how about a comedy?" "well since we are skipping school tomorrow how about both?" They agreed to watch the scary movie first, then the comedy movie so it wouldn't be as scary. Around halfway through the comedy movie tanner and Aaliyah ended up falling asleep. Aaliyah had her head resting on Tanner's shoulder and his head on hers. Serenity takes a picture and sends it to the group chat they are all in so Tanner and Aaliyah see it when they wake up. "Do you want to watch another movie or do you want to go to sleep?" "We can just watch another movie if you want" Aston nods and another movie plays. Aston puts his arm around Serenity and she blushes to lay her head on his shoulder. "Goodnight Serenity" "Goodnight Aston"

 "Goodnight Serenity" "Goodnight Aston"

((Okayyyy!!! finally done!!! I hope you liked it!! I tried really hard

((Okayyyy!!! finally done!!! I hope you liked it!! I tried really hard. Don't forget to like! comment! and share!! maybe even follow!! I follow back!! bye till next chapter!! <3 <3 <3 :)))