Chapter 7: A Day Around Town Pt3

Tanner's Pov 

'Just my luck, of course, she has to show up just as everyone was having a good time, and I was finally getting closer to Aaliyah.' If you're wondering why we broke up, well around two years ago when I found out Aaliyah was my mate. Yes, I waited this long to finally be with her. I had a lot of training to do so I could become the Alpha and make my pack the strongest in the world so I could keep her safe, anyways, I broke up with Esme and she was not happy, She was convinced I was her mate and she wouldn't stop following me everywhere, always trying to touch me and make me mark her but it wasn't happening. I didn't love her like I love Aaliyah. "Hello, earth to Tanner?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Esme. "Sorry, what did you say?" She huffs and turns to the girls. "Are you going to introduce me to your friends?" Aaliyah lets go of my hand causing me and my wolf to both huffs out of irritation and sadness. "Yeah sorry, this is my Aaliyah, Serenity, and you already know Aston." Esme smiled and looked at Aaliyah "Hi I'm Esme, Tanner's girlfriend." All I could see in  Aaliyah's eyes is hurt and sadness. "Ex-girlfriend." Aaliyah smiled softly and looked at me to Esme. Hello Esme, Would you like to join us?" Esme nodded happily and hooked her arm around mine keeping us close together. "I would love too, thank you, Aaliyah,, your so kind." I couldn't do anything without giving away the truth. Tonight I'm telling Aaliyah everything. I just have to get Aston on board. 

*Time skip to after they got their ticket. Aaliyah, Serenity and Aston are walking in front of Tanner and Esme. Tanner was going to walk with Aaliyah nut she told him to walk with her. They are now looking at the fish and everything in the tunnel thing, Picture above but ill show it again so you don't lose your place. I'm so nice >w<)

Once we walked into the tunnel all you could hear was a gasp and excitement filled the room as Aaliyah walked ahead of everyone and looked around excitedly, She looked so cute

Once we walked into the tunnel all you could hear was a gasp and excitement filled the room as Aaliyah walked ahead of everyone and looked around excitedly, She looked so cute...I wish I could be up there with her. "I think you should leave Esme." She looked at me but I kept looking and my three friends. "Tanner... I love you so much, I could give you way more than she ever could!" I wanted to yell at her and tell her she was wrong and to never talk about my mate like that again but I couldn't. Not in front of all these people. "You guys!! Come on let's get a picture together!!" We walked over to where Aaliyah was talking to an older man telling him what kind of filter and wanted and everything. "I forgot they still took those silly pictures, Remeber that shark one we did back in 7th grade Tanner?" I looked at Aston and smiled. In 7th grade, we came to this aquarium and we took a class photo together. I remember when everyone used to like Aaliyah until that day her father came into the school. I shook my head forgetting that bad thought. "Okay, guys he's ready!" We got together and I stood behind Aaliyah with my arms around her and Aston did the same thing to Serenity. Esme stood there with her arms crossed glaring at us. The cameraman moved the camera over slightly, I could tell her was removing her from the photo, I couldn't help but laugh. After we got our photo done he handed them to Aaliyah and she put them in her bag. "I'll give you them later, okay?" Everyone else nodded and smiled except Esme. "Okay, let's keep walking." We walked a little longer and looked at more fish and the penguins. Aaliyah grabbed Serenity's hand that wasn't holding Astons. She grabbed my hand as well pulling us to an area where a bunch of little kids was with their parents. "What the hell are we doing over here?" I shrugged at Aston's comment and Aaliyah shushed us all. Esme stood next to me while Aaliyah was in front of us. A Few minutes later the lights turned on in the tank and two women dressed as Mermaids swam around. The little kids gasped and we all looked at each other confused. "Aaliyah, what are we doing?" She looked back at us and I promise I thought I saw stars in her eyes. "Aren't they beautiful?" Everyone chuckled softly while Esme rolled her eyes and huffed. I swear and I just keep falling in love with her more and more.