Chapter 1: The New Girl

Aaliyah POV

"ooh, please don't throw your love away, huh please don't throw your love away, huh please don't throw your love away, huh, yeah, ayy" I roll over and hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. I groan and sit up rubbing my eyes tiredly. "Why do I even have to go to school? why couldn't I just finish online?" I ask myself getting out of bed. I walk over to my closet and look around for my favorite outfit that I just bought a few days ago. I grab my clothes and walk into the bathroom making sure I lock the door behind me. I turn around and look into the body mirror hanging on the bathroom door, I take off my clothes looking all the cuts on my thighs." who could love someone like me...I'm hideous" I walk over to the bathroom sink and I open the cabinet pulling out the little round box, I open it up slowly pulling out the small blade, I look at it and sit down leaning against the cabinet I run the blade against my leg softly. "why do i have to be this way...why do i have to look like this?..." as I push the blade a little harder there's a knock on the door. "honey? hurry up you're going to be late for school. I put the blade back in the round box and hide it standing up. "okay!! I'll be out in a minute!" I jump in the shower and wash my hair and body with my lavender body wash and shampoo, I get out and dry off leaving my hair to air dry, I get dressed (outfit at the top except the heals, she wearing black flip-flops). I put on light makeup and some lipgloss, I brush my hair dedicating to leave it down I walk out the door heading downstairs to greet my mom and sister, My mom is a single mom, she raised me all on her own until she met my sisters dad which didn't last long after he found out about her having his kid, so since then its just been me and my mom then my sister was born, I kiss my mom on the forehead and hug my sister, I grab an apple and walk out the door walking to school. I put my headphone in and play my favorite songs. About 25 minutes later I make it to school, I put my phone away and walk into the school tiring to make sure no one sees me I sneak into the office and grab my schedule after talking to Mrs.angel at the front desk. I walk to my first class and sit at the back of the classroom, I grab my phone out of my pocket and play a game called granny for about 5 minutes before class starts. "Alright class settle down class has started. I put my phone away and look around the class recognizing some of the students, just as ms.knight, the teacher was about to start the class there's a knock on the door. An unrecognizable student walks in, she looks like another bully. just my luck. She walks to the front of the class and looks around standing next to the teacher. "why don't you introduce yourself" ms.knight says. She clears her throat and takes her headphones off putting them around her neck to hang on top of her shoulders. "My name is Serenity Martin and I'm totally going to steal all your mans." 

AHHHHH okay, first chapter!! I know it probably sucks but I promise if you stay with it I'll get better!! If you have any suggestions please comment them!! I hope you liked it!! I tried really hard!! please like, comment, and share!! And maybe even follow me?? I follow back!! <3 <3 <3